How To Get a 6 Figure Salary
Even Without a Degree or Masters
Free Live Event Register here
Internship Announcement, KEMRI Internships
- Opening date: March 6, 2020
- Vacancy No: CGHR/134/03/20
- Closing Date: March 6, 2020
- The Kenya Medical Research Institute is committed to providing the youth with opportunities to acquire, sharpen their knowledge and gain technical/practical skills to complement their studies in order to enhance their employability in line with the Kenya Vision 2030. The KEMRI internship program (KIP) seeks to develop a pool of young talent adequately exposed to working in the research industry. After the planned one year (Non-renewable) internship program, the candidates will have gained practical workplace experience to enable them to have a competitive edge in their job search. KEMRI-CGHR Kisumu is seeking to recruit an intern in the below mentioned field; –
- Internship Area: Laboratory
- Project: TB
- Vacant Position(s): Two (2)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution in any of the following disciplines: Medical Laboratory Science, Medical Biotechnology and Medical Microbiology from a recognized institution.
- Be below 30 years
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel
Terms of Engagement:
- Appointment in the Internship program will be for a period of one year. The successful candidate (s) will be paid a monthly stipend without any other benefits.
- Interns will be expected to take up a personal accident cover and medical Insurance cover for the period of internship
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
Applications should include the following:
- Letter of Application indicating the field of study
- Current Resume or CV with names and contact information (telephone and e-mail address)
- Copies of Certificates and transcripts.
- Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to send in their applications to: The Deputy Director, CGHR, P. O. Box 1578- 40100, Kisumu.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITED TO DIVERSITY;
PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM
MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT
CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS SELECTION PROCESS INCLUDING
APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED
FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY
Only short listed candidates will be contacted