Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Information Technology jobs,Computer Science jobs, Data Management jobs, Business-related jobs, Marketing jobs,Communication jobs,Internship opportunities,
Duties & Responsibilities
Sell exhibition booths to KAM members to showcase their products;
Recruit exhibition sponsors in cash or in-kind to fund expo activities;
Meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits
Making the Changamka Festival presentation to KAM members
Maintaining accurate records and an up-to-date database
Working towards the monthly and overall project targets
Enhance the Sales Bonanza strategy to ensure value for money to KAM members;
Liaise with KAM members to increase participation in the Expo;
Debt collection from Exhibitors and sponsors to ensure all obligations are met;
Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
Requirements and Personal Attributes:
Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
Experience in Marketing and Communication fields is an added advantage
Good selling Skills
Organizational skills, team player, keen attention to details and ability to multitask.
Good relationship management and networking skills
Excellent presentation & negotiation skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The ability to work as part of a team and meet deadlines in a busy environment
Membership Database Intern
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support in documentation and indexing of members ,units and partners files.
- Assist to update Members database in the KAM Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) portal.
- Support to update contacts for potential members, new members and existing members.
- Provide support in communication of members through the ERP portal.
- Assist in mobilization of participants for Membership Services Clinics.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Executive
- Information Technology or computer science or data management related degree.
- Previous relevant experience in database management desirable.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
- Team player and enthusiastic and Keen attention to detail
How to Apply:
Qualifying candidates should complete the online application form and submit their CV
and Application letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the words “POSITION APPLIED FOR ” on the
email subject line so as to reach us not later than August 28, 2022 Click on Link here
to apply. Only the shortlisted shall be contacted.