How To Get a 6 Figure Salary
Even Without a Degree or Masters
Free Live Event Register here
Internships in Kenya, IT Internships
ICT Interns – 2 Positions
The main objectives of the position are to assist maintenance of basic hardware (e.g. PCs, LAN equipment), software and communication systems and perform ICT related administration duties (e.g. payment of communication bills). These tasks should be performed in accordance with MUA’s ICT Policy also in coordination with the ERP/Database administrator, System Administrator and ICT Manager.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure network security through appropriate controls, policies, and deployment of systems; perform regular audits
- Provide hands-on leadership in the configuration and maintenance of network hardware, DNS, DHCP, switching, routing and other essential network services
- Own administration of Cisco switches, routers, VPN, and ASA/Meraki/Cyberoam devices (firewall rules, site-to-site VPNs, software updates, etc.)
- Monitor network resources 24/7 via centralized apps to pre-empt or respond to outages
- Recommend, specify and manage the implementation of network equipment and applications
- Ensure high availability and redundancy of data connectivity; implement disaster recovery and business continuity measures to support the
University’s Business Continuity Plan.
- Apply expertise in optimizing network performance to address connectivity needs under challenging circumstances.
- Provide network documentation and training to organization and IT department
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with University departments/office managers, IT contractors and key vendors.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who satisfy the requirements above should forward their applications accompanied by a detailed CV, email address, day time telephone contact, name and address of three referees.
The applications should reach the undersigned not later than 24th January 2020.
Click HERE to apply
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
The Management University of Africa is an equal opportunity employer