Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Position: Markerting Intern
Our Marketing and Communications team builds the AZA brand, protects its reputation, generates awareness of the company’s capabilities and services, and plays an integral role in supporting sales growth. Our team is involved in a range of activities from advertising, PR, sponsorships, social media, and internal communications to brand management and thought leadership initiatives.
If you are an aspiring and hard-working recent graduate looking for an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment, have great communication and writing skills, and are able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously then you’re already the right fit to join us at AZA.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
This 6-month internship will help you acquire marketing communication skills and strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing communications and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Help conduct research for our public relations, marketing, and sales efforts
- Help coordinate the drafting and distribution of news releases, media advisories, and other stories
- Assist with any special promotions or events
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Assist with developing the social media calendar, brainstorm ideas for new and innovative campaigns
- Help ensure corporate documents strictly adhere to AZA brand guidelines
- Completed degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Knowledge and experience with social media platforms
- Good design skills
- Background in and/or knowledge of the Fintech industry
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Casual work environment
- Great work-life balance
- We value autonomy
- Environmental-friendly (we try to use as less paper as possible!)
- Opportunity for learning
Click here to apply
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview