Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Internship, Project Assistant Intern,
PROJECT ASSISTANT/ INTERN IN THE KMA NAIROBI DIVISION.
Kenya Medical Association is a Professional Association open to all Medical and Dental Practitioners registered in
the Republic of Kenya. It was founded in 1968, and comprises various divisions.
The Nairobi Division seeks to fill the position of Project Assistant/Intern. This position is answerable to the KMA
Nairobi Division Executive.
Terms of engagement
It is a 6-month fixed-term, full time, paid internship which may run for a maximum of 12 months (2 terms), based on
Duties and responsibilities
The key responsibilities and duties will be:
- Providing administrative and technical support to Nairobi Division.
- Assisting in correspondence with members.
- Designing, planning and implementing project activities: Developing project work plans and schedules.
- Establishing and maintaining collaboration with stakeholders.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree preferably in a business course
- IT skills with a working knowledge of basic Microsoft Office and networking applications is required
- Honesty, integrity and self motivation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Professionalism and the ability to work towards an objective under minimal supervision
If you fit the description and are interested, please email your cover letter, resume, and relevant testimonials to
email@example.com by Monday 23rd May 2021
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview