Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
Marketing Intern Opportunity,
Digital Marketing Intern
Job Title – Digital Marketing Intern
Sustainet Group Limited (SGL) offers development consulting services to facilitate effective agricultural market-oriented and private sector-led development to clients including governments, international development organisations and agro-businesses. As part of our compliance and operational support services (COSS) business, we provide logistic, event management, HR, finance, legal and other management ‘outsourcing’ services to international development organisations and agro-businesses interested in implementing projects and programmes in the region. We also operate the Shiriki House Office Community to offer an effective and collaborative co-working environment for development companies, projects and NGOs sharing our desire to foster commercially viable, environmentally resilient and socially inclusive rural development. We are headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya and operate a Country Office in Kampala, Uganda.
SGL is currently seeking an ideal candidate to fill the position of a Digital Marketing Intern. You will have a minimum of 1 year of work experience as a Digital marketer and a Bachelor degree or a Diploma in IT with marketing experience. Prior experience in Digital marketing and experience with SEO and major social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Google+ is a must. The candidate will be a hardworking and team oriented individual with a good command of English with key skills in graphic design and a creative mindset. You will have an understanding and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media and web/social media management tools and measurement tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
Job Purpose: We are seeking to recruit a Digital marketing intern with knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms. He/she will help in developing and implementing outreach and promotional campaigns to boost brand awareness and
- Assist in online outreach through social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn to increase the number of our partners/followers.
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Promote business expansion opportunities through lead generation and sales tracking.
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of online marketing activities to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Assist in the planning, implementing, and managing weekly schedules for all social media content to identify opportunities for growth.
- Develop creative social media campaigns and to grow our brand through targeted advertising across various channels
- Provide suggestions to management for improving brand awareness to enhance business growth.
- Analyse analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Create content for online marketing on all our social media platforms.
- Carry out content marketing for our websites.
- Carry out search engine optimization.
- Management and updating of the website, analytics
- Collect and analyze online customer feedback
- Generate online quality traffic for the website and social media platforms.
- Present progress reports to the head of department weekly
- Any other task assigned by head of department
- Skills needed.
- In-depth knowledge on effective social media marketing techniques.
- Must possess strong graphic design skills.
- Must have passion for technology and hands on experience in IT
Candidates who meet the requirements should send their CV and a cover letter motivating their interest in the position, detailing current and expected salary and mobile contacts to by COB 10th July 2020 and follow the application instructions on the site.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview