Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Human Resource Internships
Internship in HR Management, for Kenya nationals only
- Job Number: 529820
- Locations: Africa: Kenya
- Work Type : Internship
- Closing Date: Mon Feb 17 2020 23:55:00 GMT+0300 (East Africa Time)
- UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
- Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
- And we never give up.
How can you make a difference?
- HR Section has an opening which could be an opportunity for a recent HR graduate or student to get on-hands experience of working in an international organization.
- Under the supervision of the HR Manager, the intern will learn the following:
- Statistics maintenance and issuance of reports (PERs, development plans, leave, gender, geo balance, staff lists, etc.) and organograms;
- Facilitation of local onboarding and off-boarding;
- Administrative and substantial support to recruitments, training and development as well as to Business Partners.
To be considered for an internship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. degree programme in HR Management or have graduated within the past two years.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Be proficient in English.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. father, mother, brother, sister) working in any UNICEF office; and
- Have no other relatives in the line of authority which the intern will report to
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
How To Apply
- Click here to apply for the vacant position