Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
In support of the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, KPC is seeking applications from those who graduated beginning 2019 with Bachelor’s Degree for its one-year (1) internship programme.
The programme aims at providing the youth with an opportunity to acquire practical aspects of their respective areas of specialization. The opportunities are open within the various departments of the Company in the following disciplines:
|NO||QUALIFICATION (DEGREE)||DEPARTMENT||NO. OF INTERNS|
|1||Bachelor of Science (Mechanical Engineering)||Mechanical||5|
|2||Bachelor of Science (Electrical Engineering)||Electrical||5|
|3||Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science||Safety Health|
|4||BSc (Electrical and Electronics Engineering), BSc (Electrical and Telecommunication|
|I & C||5|
|5||Bachelor of Science (Civil Engineering), Bachelor of Science in (Construction|
|6||Bachelor of Science (Chemistry), Bachelor of Technology (Chemical & process|
Engineering), Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering)
|7||Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field||Operations||5|
|8||Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical & Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Corrosion||2|
|9||Bachelor of Communication & Media Technology, Bachelor of Public Relations||Corporate|
|10||Bachelor of Commerce (Finance), Bachelor of Accounting||Finance||2|
- Be a Kenyan Citizen aged 26 years and below
- Should be a graduate from a recognized University with effect from 2019
- Must be available full time for the one-year duration of the program
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- The deadline for application is Tuesday 19th October 2021
- All applications must be submitted online via the process outlined in the Training manual on the KPC website – Career page.
- You can only apply for the opportunity after successfully registering in our e-recruitment portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The Company does not extend the Internship program
- ONLY selected candidates will be contacted.
- The Company does not charge any fee for this process.
- Please verify any suspicious communication regarding this advert with the KPC Human Resource Office near you.
- Internship does not guarantee permanent employment at KPC.
KPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer