Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
Veterinary Surgeons And Veterinary Paraprofessionals Internship Vacancies
The Directorate of Veterinary Services, State Department for Livestock in the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries announces the commencement of internship for veterinary surgeons and veterinary paraprofessional graduates from the year 2016 onwards starting from April 2020. This is a statutory requirement under the Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Paraprofessionals Act, No 29 of 2011 Section 15 (1) and 17 (1). Internship will be guided by the Internship Policy and Guidelines for the Public Service, the Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Paraprofessionals regulations of 2013 and the Kenya Veterinary Board Internship Guidelines.
Requirements for Internship are as follows:
- Temporary registration as a veterinary intern for the year 2020 by the Kenya Veterinary Board
- Certificate of Training (BVM, BSc, Diploma or Certificate level) from Universities and other training Institutions recognized by the Kenya Veterinary Board
- KCSE Certificate
- KCPE Certificate
- National Identity card
- KRA PIN certificate
- Certificate of good conduct
- NHIF Card
- Personal Accident Insurance cover
- Bank Account in your name
- Two recent passport size photographs
Application procedure is as follows:
- Register with KVB as an intern online using this link: www.kenyavetboard.or.ke
- AFTER getting the certificate of registration as an intern from KVB, all eligible graduates are required to apply to the Director of Veterinary Services by filling their personal details in an online form using the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/qc5dfMHSWBeoS2Rm2
- The date for placement of successful applicants will be communicated through their email addresses in due course
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
For any clarifications contact Tel: 0208043441 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the Director of Veterinary Services, Veterinary Laboratories, Private Bag, KANGEMI, 00625, Nairobi.
STATE DEPARTMENT FOR LIVESTOCK
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview