Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
Graphic Design Interns – 2 Positions
To brand Nabo marketing collateral(Print & online) & ensure it’s on brand & communicates to the target audience
- Creative Design, formatting and layout of print & online marketing. (Have a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite- primarily InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Participate in the development of content to be uploaded on the various online platforms & develop messaging/graphics with an aesthetic that is consistent with the overall company branding
- Developing alternative story forms (charts, info graphics, process charts, etc.) as appropriate to generate maximum exposure for the brand & product.
- Creatively producing new ideas and concepts as well as contributing to creative brief on branding and general brand/product support.
- Develop templates for upcoming & adhoc communications (Birthdays, Anniversaries, Event invites, key appointments etc)
- Support other marketing activities (video shoots, Events, online platform management etc)
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Able to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Great ideas and thinking out of the box.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail and able to produce high quality designs
- Ability to work collaboratively, proactively and professionally with a diverse range of people and organizations
- Boundless love for world-class examples of design, experience, and technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field with at least one year marketing experience
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
*Period : 3 Months with possibility of job offer after completion