Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
Merchant Vetting Officer
iPay is an innovative payments processing solution and payment gateway for Africa. iPay is an easy-to-use payments processing system that incorporates VISA, Mastercard, M-PESA, Airtel Money & eLipa wallet modes of payment.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
The Merchant Support Executive will be responsible for providing and accomplishing action plans for merchant support activities in an assigned region, through responding to merchants’ enquiries, maintaining relationships with new and existing merchants and other related activities for the continued profitability of the company.
- Resolve merchant issues, requests, enquiries, and complaints via phone call, site-visits, emails, and other communication channels in a timely and customer-friendly manner to satisfy and retain them.
- Provide our merchants training regarding usage of the iPay merchant dashboard, POS terminal usage and card schemes acceptance guidelines.
- Conduct regular on-site and off-site visits to check on our merchant’s activities to ensure smooth operations.
- Collect supporting documents via electronic means from merchants or e-merchants to keep as a reference for any future usage/disputes.
- Ability to cross sell and upsell to new and existing merchants.
- Prepare and submit daily activity reports for assessment.
- University graduate from a recognized university
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (Word processors, Browsers, Spreadsheets)
- 1-3 years of experience in a call centre environment would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles is a must.
- Excellent internet usage, data entry and typing skills are a must.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills are a must.
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
- Good understanding of customer service standards and operations of a customer service centre
- Good knowledge of controls and procedures of a payment platform’s operations
- Good knowledge of Operational and Compliance Risk Policies.
- Good knowledge of our products and Services
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and obtain results
- Strong decision-making and forward planning ability.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in various computer applications and a general understanding of payment software
- Good performance track record
- Being a team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrable and proven high integrity