Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Sales Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Marketing Jobs,
Jamii Telecommunications Limited (JTL) is a privately owned Kenyan telecommunication service provider offering broadband and mobile services under the “FAIBA” brand.
Direct Sales Agent (Mombasa Region)
We are looking to hire Direct Sales Agents to promote our products and services, identify customer needs and propose the best customer solutions.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
DIRECT SALES AGENTS JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Source for new business leads, service accounts, obtaining orders for acquisition, and establishing new sub-agent accounts by visiting targeted outlets for existing or potential sales.
- Process orders in line with the existing policies.
- Keep management informed on trade activities by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analyses.
- Gathering current market intelligence on pricing, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques e.t.c;
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating new market trends.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations to the business.
- Contribute to team effort by meeting set targets and other related expectations.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE DIRECT SALES AGENTS JOB
- Degree/Diploma in a business-related field preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience in related field (preferably sales, customer relations, or merchandising).
- Highly motivated, proactive, and target driven.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work in a team.
- Customer and business focused attitude.
- Proactive attitude to look for clients and use all the necessary tools to achieve results.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Mobile Core Network Engineer
We are looking for a competent individual to fill the position of Mobile Core Network Engineer.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning and implementation, KPI monitoring and tuning for efficient resource utilization.
- Faulting and troubleshooting of Radio propagation problems, escalations management on RF and interface errors and R&D on radio technologies including RAN sharing and emerging areas.
- Routine maintenance of nodes, planning and implementation of software/ license upgrades for the nodes.
- USSD, SMS and short code configuration and routing and emergency call integration and support.
- Support charging interfaces and CDR management and 24/7 support for all IMS related network issues.
- Handle and resolve escalations on all mobile interfaces. End-to-End troubleshooting.
- Maintenance and configuration of switches and other devices.
- Design, integration, and support of Systems interface, servers and related physical interfaces.
- Management of mobile servers and mobile NMS (RAN, and CN)
- Support IP/MPLS teams on Backhaul integration on S1 and other external interfaces.
- Projects management.
- R&D on cloud technologies.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE MOBILE CORE NETWORK ENGINEER JOB
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field,
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant experience in implementation and commissioning of telecommunication equipment.
- Installation, commissioning, integration and troubleshooting experience in to building and maintaining 2G, 2.5G, 3G and 4G/LTE network
- Knowledge in network technologies, including TCP/IP, routing/switching, network security, and Network Management
- Knowledge and experiences with NCI and virtualization (Cloud band, VM Ware and Open Stack) are an added advantage for the position.
Territory Sales Leader
We are looking to hire a competent Territory Sales Leader to execute marketing plans and to grow subscriber base, achieve and surpass set acquisition targets.
TERRITORY SALES LEADER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide full support to the Mobiles Sales Manager, Trade Development Representative, and agents within the allocated Zone.
- Recruitment and management of Agents.
- Ensure that set targets are achieved and surpassed in the allocated Business Environment.
- Maintaining an active pipeline of Customers, Agents and Trade Development Representatives within the Zone.
- Oversee zonal development of implementation on short-term and long-term plans within the allocated business environment.
- Supervise implementation of various sales channels within an allocated Zone.
- Prepare and present sales reports and plans using Microsoft Office tools.
- Integrity and good work ethic
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE TERRITORY SALES LEADER JOB
Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, marketing, Business Management or any other related field
- Previous experience in Zonal Management.
- Experience in selling FMCG products. (Experience in the FMCG industry will be an added advantage).
- Three (3) Years of team leadership in commercial.
- Route to Market, Negotiation and Presentation Skills.
- Proven strategic and analytical skills with outstanding interpersonal skills, communication and influencing abilities.
- Customer Relationship Management.
Network Monitoring Engineer
We are looking to recruit hardworking Network Monitoring Engineers, to monitor and manage JTL Network and Systems and Power System alarms, events, service outage, and network performance.
NETWORK MONITORING ENGINEER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Detection of Network faults/anomalies, and dispatch to Maintenance teams to resolve in the form of Trouble tickets within set timelines.
- Follow-through of Network failures’ resolution while making necessary Escalations to ensure faults resolution within set SLAs.
- Keep management and other business units informed during system/Network outages by sending out SMS and email notifications.
- Commission/admit new network elements to the Network as per the provided guidelines.
- Offer technical support to field teams on the phone to isolate or fault on Network faults.
- Manage access requests to JTL Partners collocation rooms for field Engineers for faulting purposes where needed.
- Prepare daily Network faults/maintenance report.
- Manage network infrastructure database. (3rd party providers contacts, utility accounts, and contacts.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE NETWORK MONITORING ENGINEER JOB
- University degree in a relevant field (Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Telecoms, Computer Science / IT).
- Confident communicator and possess excellent attention to detail,
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- self-awareness and assertiveness.
We are looking for a competent individual to fill the position of a Marketing Officer.
MARKETING OFFICER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- To monitor evolving business landscape, gather insight to help develop and improve existing products & services.
- To establish positioning, identify target audiences and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- To lead the execution of marketing programs end to end, leveraging internal support, and driving collaboration.
- Analyze customer insights, customer trends, market analysis and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Work in partnership with the creative team to develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public facing communications including print, digital and video assets.
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensure alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams and communicate with the leadership on marketing programs, strategies and budgetary implication.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE MARKETING OFFICER JOB
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or any other business-related field
- A minimum of five (5) years’ work- experience in a middle management marketing role
- Experience in planning and executing marketing campaigns.
- Graphic design qualification and skills would be an added advantage.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good listening and analytical skills
- Keen eye for details.