Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Debt Collector Jobs, Abela Studio Job Vacancy,
Debt Collectors Ref: 24/6/20
Our client Kenya’s leading Credit Management Firm providing complete debt recovery solutions in
Kenya and the larger East African region seeks to recruit debt collectors
- Any Degree
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, collections, or a related role is preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly, utilizing proper grammar and telephone etiquette is preferred
- Computer literate a MUST
- Ability to compute basic math calculations using addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages is preferred
- Employee has contact with individuals within their department and extensive external contact with consumers
- Utilize various skip tracing techniques and collection strategies (often designed by employee) to locate right parties in order to negotiate payment arrangements on high collectability or value accounts.
- Negotiate payment terms and methods when right party is reached. The process often requires reviewing the account information in database, and/or asking probing questions of the consumer in order to better understand potential objections to payment.
- Overcome stalls and objections & suggest money sources for debt payment.
- Utilize payment options (credit cards, direct checks) and secure this information so that administrative services can process.
- Negotiate settlements outside of normal guidelines, authorize credit bureaus deletions, negotiate payment arrangements over a longer span of time than normal, take accounts out of treatment (close accounts) within certain guidelines.
- May advise management regarding collection strategy effectiveness for various portfolios.
- May help resolve higher level disputes.
- Take escalated calls from level I and II collectors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
Salary-30,000Ksh plus Commission
How to Apply: Interested and qualified individuals are requested to submit a detailed CV in word format as an attachment with at least three referees to email@example.com quoting the job reference on the subject. Note: Our recruitment terms and conditions apply, for details send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org