Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Sales and Marketing Admin Jobs, Latest Job Opportunities,
Sales & Marketing Admin
Employment Type Full Time
Job Level Entry level
Minimum Qualification Bachelor Job
Summary In charge of implementation and execution of individual marketing support assignments, daily schedules and recurring workflows in line with marketing Job Description
Duties and Responsibilities– Marketing Roles
- Assisting the marketing coordinator and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities.
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature.
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications.
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
- Writing articles and promotional material for collaborative digital marketing.
- Preparing interesting written copy for the website.
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department’s documentation and databases.
- Managing events, booking venues and ordering marketing materials.
Duties and Responsibilities:-Telemarketing Roles
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote services and solutions.
- Solicit orders for goods and services over the telephone.
- Explain the service and solutions to potential customers.
- Deliver scripted sales pitch to the customer.
- Adjust scripted sales pitch to meet needs of specific individuals.
- Handle customer questions.
- Obtain customer information including names and addresses.
- Record customer details including reaction to the services offered.
- Receive orders over the telephone.
- Input order details into the computer system.
- Record customer details and details of transaction.
- Confirm orders placed with field sales representatives.
- Mine date for cold calling.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Conduct customer and marketing surveys.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who are responding to advertisements.
- Contact customers to follow up on initial interaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:-Sales Roles
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments for sales executives.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to sales executives.
- Putting together proposals, quotes and tender documents within the specified timelines.
- Organise sales presentations and ensure that all sales presentation materials are prepared prior to deadlines.
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
Collaborate with the sales executives to monitor active purchase orders and make sure that orders are completed on time
- At least a Degree in Sales & Marketing or any related field.
- 2 years experience in a busy organisation.
- Ability to multitask and switch between duties.
- Telemarketing and date mining skills essential.
- Should be highly organised.
- Prospecting Skills.
- Confident, well spoken with excellent communication skills
If qualified and interested in this position please send your CV and cover letter quoting the role ‘Sales and Marketing Admin’ on the subject line by 10th July, 2020 to email@example.com
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview