FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
Impact Officer Jobs, Career Opportunities,
Amref Enterprises is a social impact entity affiliated to Amref Health Africa. We strive to bring
innovation to global health challenges. This requires us to be agile, maintain an attitude of learning
and be willing to quickly change direction. Apply for this role if you consider yourself a futurethinker, strategic, you believe that social impact can solve global health challenges, you have strong
communication skills which you will need to tell our impact story. This is a new role at Amref
Enterprise therefore we will need to work in collaboration to shape it, as such, it is important for the
post holder to be agile and responsive to change.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The Impact Officer will be responsible for working with the business development team to support
the development of programs which result in social change, in the communities we serve and reach.
They will also be responsible for keeping up with the latest evidence generated from Amref
Enterprise programsto ensure informed decision making
7.1 Education and knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience;Master’s degree desirable;
• Knowledge of human centred design methods;
• Fluent in written and spoken English;
• Proven financial management and analytical skills including experience in planning and
• Excellent writing skills with ability to write reports, articles and promotional materials;
• Excellent verbal communications skills with the ability to present scientific data to lay
• Proficiency in the use of computer software, especially Microsoft Office.
• At least 4 years relevant experience;
• Public health experience in a diverse range of technical areas not limited to reproductive
health, HIV/AIDS, Non-Communicable diseases and WASH;
• Ability to use data to inform decisions and an ability to synthesize and analyse data using a
range of tools e.g. SPSS and Nvivo;
• Successful publication in key peer reviewed journals as 1-3
rd author and experience
presenting scientific information to a varied audience; and
• Understanding of human centred design methods and their application to global health
• Ability to work to deadlines and prioritize workload.
• Leadership and motivation skills.
• Relationship building and networking skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Creative and lateral thinking.
• Self-motivated with positive attitude.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Strong IT skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Analytical, strategic orientation and thinking.
• Integrity, commitment and respect for diversity
• Team work, leadership and collaboration
• Innovative approach to challenges
• Commitment to Amref Health Africa’s mission, vision and values
How to apply:
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a Cover letter in PDF expressing your interest and
clearly outlining your qualifications for the position (Not exceeding 2 pages); and an updated CV in
PDF (Not exceeding 3 pages) highlighting all relevant educational, employment experience and
availability to email@example.com The subject line for your email should read: AEL/Impact Officer/08-2020 Deadline for applications is 20
th August 2020. Please note that only shortlisted
candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview