Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Healthcare jobs, Medical jobs, Humanitarian jobs, NGO jobs,
The post holder will be responsible for providing psychological assessment, diagnosis and individual, group and family therapy, case management, referral and follow up to individuals who are victims of human trafficking. The candidate will report to the Resident Clinical Psychologist.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Administer psychological tests to diagnose psychological disorders and develop appropriate treatment plans and where needed refer for specialized support
- Support survivors to define their plans and goals
- Monitor survivor’s progress through regular sessions
- Document therapy sessions in line with policies and procedures regarding mental health records and ensure confidentiality
- Provides crisis intervention in situations requiring immediate psychological treatment.
- Participate in the case management meeting.
- Follow up with referral points.
- Conduct psychological trainings for staff and survivors.
- Keep track of emerging issues concerning mental health and build up on evidence-based intervention.
- Develop tools and manuals for psychological purposes.
- Support in mapping out recognized mental health facilities for referral purposes.
- Any other duties as may be assigned time to time.
Essential criteria & qualification
- Masters in Clinical Psychology from a recognized university.
- Must be specialized in trauma therapy and has at least 2-year experience.
- Proven experience in working closely with vulnerable groups and must be a team player.
- Must have a recent certificate of good conduct.
- Must be a member of a recognized association i.e. Kenya Psychological Association (KPsyA), Kenya Counsellors & Psychologists Association (KCPA) and/ or Clinical Psychologists Association of Kenya (CPAK).
- Good communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- Good IT skills including the use of Word and database software.
- Knowledge on human rights and community-based child and vulnerable adults’ protection approaches
- Demonstrable ability to adapt to changing programme priorities and emerging priorities that may arise.
- Commitment to HAART values and Children and Vulnerable Adults Protection Policy.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Qualified and interested candidates are invited to send their CV as well as a motivational letter for the assignment and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org using “**Clinical Psychologist”** as the subject for your email. Only complete applications shall be reviewed and shortlisted candidates contacted.
Only complete applications will be reviewed and short-listed candidates will be contacted. No Calls Please.