Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Communications jobs, Public Relations jos, Mass Communication jobs,
- Align and execute a communications strategy for the Tumikia Mtoto project that delivers on the program’s priorities, in close coordination with BOH Communication Officer and BOH Tumikia Mtoto OVC & DREAMS leadership.
- Produce material including blogs, human interest stories, videos, case studies, summary reports, and stories of change oriented towards advancing impact of the project.
- Travel to the field to train and coordinate the OVC & DREAMS field teams to gather weekly content that elevates the project’s impact, then write and produce stories of change that can be shared via social media and with donors
- As part of the BOH Communication team and in collaboration with the OVC & DREAMS Leadership team identify material suitable for donor engagement, donor visits and high-profile missions
- Raise the visibility of BOH Tumikia Mtoto Project by capturing and communicating evidence and/or program impact, that speaks to a variety of stakeholders
- In collaboration with the project team, produce engaging and high-quality learning products from project monitoring data, best practices, project evaluations and learnings
- Support in development of abstract documents for learnings to external forums and networks
- Support the celebration of days and weeks that mark key in order to promote, through awareness and action, the objectives of the Tumikia Mtoto Project
- Degree in Communications, Public Relations or Mass Communication
- Minimum four (4) year’s professional experience in development sector specializing in communications, public relations, or a similar field
- Mature Christian who is supportive of the beliefs, calling and vision of Beacon of Hope
- Demonstrable experience in writing engaging print and digital content for programmatic knowledge, learning or evidence
- Competent in digital communications and working with digital platforms and devices
- Competent in basic graphics designs; Adobe Suit is desired and photography skills preferred
- Strong team player with an interest in co-creating engaging content
- Must be a self-starter with proven analytical, problem-solving skills and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Understanding of knowledge exchange and impact approaches such as networking, engagement activities, communication to professionals and the public.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.