Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
Jobs in Kenya, 2020 Jobs
- BTL, a Christian faith-based organisation, involved in Language Development, Bible Translation, Literacy and Community Development among minority languages of Kenya, is seeking to recruit a highly motivated, ministry minded individual and born again Christian with a good standing, demonstrated spiritual maturity, integrity and a calling to serve to fill the position above.
- The position is responsible for public relations and corporate communication strategies in order to promote awareness and visibility of the organization to various publics. It also ensures dissemination of appropriate messages to relevant audiences (both internally and externally) through effective channels, and promotes documentation of the organization’s program work.
- University Degree in Communication, Public Relations, Journalism or BA Social Sciences
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in public relations, media relations, and communications including knowledge and competence in digital communications, social media management, web content management in a busy organization
- Working knowledge in Graphic design with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good time and personal management skills
- Good communication skills and strong command of English and Swahili languages
- A strong team player and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team setting.
- Provide advice including development of relevant messages and use of the right media channels for effective communication.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to both technical and nontechnical colleagues, and have excellent report writing skills
- Demonstrated ability in event planning and facilitation
- Computer literacy in the use of MS Office Suite – Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Outlook, with practical experience in the use of electronic communications including email, internet, etc.
- Willingness to travel to program sites and interact effectively with local communities and to document the activities.
- Ability to work independently but consult as necessary and deliver results with minimum supervision and under pressure.
- Results oriented and able to align production with measurable goals and outcomes.
- Ability to train and guide a team on communication strategies
- Skills in Minute taking, presentations and administrative support to senior executives
How To Apply
Applications with a detailed CV, copies of certificates, and three referees (Professional, Social and Church), Office and mobile telephone contacts for both applicant and referees be emailed (Preferred) or posted to reach the under mentioned by Wednesday 5th February 2020
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
P. O. Box 44456 – 00100, NAIROBI, KENYA. Tel. +254 -722 209606;
+254 – 735 333065
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
BIBLE TRANSLATION AND LITERACY E.A
P.O Box 44456 – 00100
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview