Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
Temporary Assistant Opportunities, Career Jobs,
TEMPORARY ASSISTANTS- MARKET DEEPENING
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
TEMPORARY ASSISTANTS MARKET DEEPENING – 2 POSITIONS
Contract Period: Six Months Fixed Term Contract
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
Reporting to the Team Leader Market Deepening, the selected candidates will be responsible to;
- Researching on new products within the capital market industry, analyze new business opportunities, market competitors and provide general support for the Market Deepening function as needed
- Defining and implementing standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience in the capital markets industry.
- Conducting surveys to gather information on customer opinion pertaining to capital markets products and services.
- Utilizing social media platforms in reaching out to customers to help resolve issues and provide quick response to inquiries.
- Implementing programs of structured face to face engagement with issuers, market intermediaries and market infrastructure providers, aimed at enhancing actual uptake of product and services.
- Providing investor and stakeholder relations support.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Business management (Finance or Marketing), Public Relations and/Communications or any other relevant field.
- At least 1-year experience in Business Development, Stakeholder/Investor relations or Customer Relations experience within a financial services institution setting.
- Digital Media and advertising qualifications would be an added advantage
Key Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Digital Media and Technologically savvy.
- Strong analytical and technical aptitude.
- Team player with strong work ethic.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Statistical Analysis
- Demonstrate good communication skills both spoken and written;
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before October 16, 2020.
Note: Please provide complete and accurate information pertaining to the instructions provided in the e-recruitment portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvassing will automatically lead to disqualification.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview