Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Banking Jobs, Managerial Jobs
Head of Business Development
- Title: Business development Manager
- Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT
- Oversees the delivery of services to the clients or customers. He/She establishes policies designed to ensure consistently high service performance, monitors employees and evaluates customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes.
KEY MEASURABLE GOALS
- New Business Development; – Support new business development and change initiatives act as Subject Matter Expert for Banking Operation functions. (30%)
- Cost and Efficiency; – ensure delivery processes are efficient and cost effective. (10%)
- Customer Satisfaction;- constantly assess customer feedback and make necessary improvements.(20%)
- Processes and Procedures; – to establish or refine service delivery processes for Century Microfinance Bank (20%)
- Strategy and policy; help to come up with new strategy for Products, sales and Marketing. 10%
- Risk & Compliance; – Ensure awareness operational risk and its mitigation. (10%)
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
Support new business development and change initiatives in;
- Growing the customer numbers
- Growth of Loan book
- Growth of deposits
- Maintaining a high quality portfolio
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with corporate customers and SME’s
- Development of new products and services for the bank
Strategy & Policy
- Analyze current market and industry trends and develop overall strategy for branches in liaison with the GMB
- Formulate and Implement policies and practices that are competitive and aligned to the bank’s growth strategies in consultation with the GMB
- Plan and direct the branch network activities to achieve short term and long term set financial performance standards.
- Oversee the branch network growth in business
- Implement strategies on penetration of business segments, markets and sectors.
- Ensure growth of liabilities and assets (both in terms of volume and quality) business including transactional, alternate and direct banking business.
- Offer advice on product development and ensure alignment of products to customer needs and expectations.
- Support Business Standard implementation for Banking Operation functions.
- Provide insights into Business reengineering initiatives and ensure that these are deployed across markets in close partnership with ICT and service delivery teams
- Implement Business Service Delivery strategy in cost and efficiency manners.
- Establish Business Service Delivery operating model for Customer Due Diligence ,engaging with Businesses and Functions to ensure consistent delivery of a cost effective Service Delivery Banking Operations proposition which meets customer needs
- Support Banking Operations leadership to build a strong commercial and customer centric culture
- Support developing strong business service competencies and capabilities.
Risk & Compliance
- Maintain internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring
- Ensure awareness operational risk and its mitigation
- Education Bachelor’s degree in Business related field
- Knowledge and Skills Should be aware of retail banking processes, regulatory policies & customer interaction exposure. Proven knowledge in operations and project management with good knowledge of customer account opening and maintenance
- Experience At least 4 years’ experience in a bank or financial institution
- Must be able to work independently with good interpersonal and project management skills.
- A matured self-starter, self-motivated, meticulous and committed individual.
- Attention to detail
- High level of accuracy with the ability to work with fixed deadlines
How To Apply
- We are always looking for applicants who are hungry for success, who wish to join the Century family. If interested, send us a copy of your C.V, appropriate details and adjoining cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Here to Apply