Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Unit Manager-Mt. Kenya Region
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: Sales & Distribution
- Closing Date: February 17th, 2020
- Location: Nyeri
Cytonn Investments is an alternative investment manager, with a captive real estate development capability. Cytonn has a unique strategy of coupling two compelling demand areas – the lack of high yielding investment products due to the large banking spread, and the lack of institutional grade real estate; by providing high yielding instruments to attract funding from investors, and we deploy that funding to investment grade, well planned and comprehensive real estate developments that are largely pre-sold.
Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, FinTech, and hospitality.
In order to better service our clients, we are looking for highly motivated, self-driven, team players to work on full time basis with the distribution team as unit managers the Mount Kenya Region. The Unit Manger will report to the Distribution Manager and work jointly with the Financial Advisors on strategic plans and initiatives to increase relationship productivity and develop proper contact networks within the channel partners. The candidate will serve as the relationship manager between the customer and other areas of the firm in resolving customer problems and meeting customer needs.
- Proactively developing business relationships and securing additional business opportunities from both new and existing clients to meet the given sales targets
- Recruit, manage, support, coach, develop and evaluate a team of financial advisors
- Strengthen and expand client relationships by providing customized service and ensuring client expectations are exceeded
- Attend prospect and client meetings to make presentations and oversee follow up
- Identifying opportunities for product development, and other product offerings
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- KCSE grade B- and above
- Has an undergraduate degree with at least second class upper honors from a recognizable institution
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in financial advisory
- Can effectively and efficiently manage a team of individuals with minimal supervision
- He/she should be detail oriented with good multi-tasking skills
- He/she should have excellent oral and written communication capabilities
How To Apply
- Click Here to Apply for this Job