Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
IT Support Officers Jobs, Career Opportunities,
IT Support Officers
The incumbent will provide delivery and second level technical support at the call center. They will maintain the computer networks of all types, providing technical support and ensuring the whole call center runs smoothly, as they monitor and maintain all computer systems, installing and configuring hardware and software as well as solve technical problems. R&Rs
- To provide first line assistance to users when problems with systems
- To help to triage and where possible resolve issues immediately or to log and escalate as appropriate.
- To provide a conduit for two way communication between users and support staff, including champion users, other floorwalkers, service desk.
- To support and advise on downtime procedures and business continuity to ensure that they are adopted successfully in their allocated local work area.
- To ensure that all system and process issues and incidents are logged and tracked using formal documentation
- To become an effective member of the walking they will require good communication, diagnostic, system and process knowledge and be adaptable to be assigned to multiple locations.
- install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults replace parts as required
- set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
IT Support Officer 2/3
- To provide a link between the end users and the project team enabling the speedy escalation of issues encountered without taking the user away from the workplace.
- To work autonomously using own initiative and make decisions based on expertise and knowledge of Building based care processes, procedures and Desired Experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Telecommunications or related field
- 3/4 years Relevant Work Experience
- Experience in Business Requirements gathering and analysis
- Certifications in SDLC, Agile, BI, R or DevOps
- Certification in Database Administration or Development
Knowledge and Skills
Demonstrable experience in Project Management
Good understanding of current IT security and Data protection standards
Good understanding of Cloud and mobile technology
Experience with Programming and Scripting Languages (Python Preferred) C++, Java, C#, or C.
Excellent customer facing skill set with ability to work with potential clients to develop technical
work scopes for incorporation into project proposals
Exercises initiative and creativity to complete projects within the project scope
Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to work in a highly team-oriented environment
Proven ability to function in a fast-paced, project-based, environment
A demonstrated passion for learning new technologies
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their CV and cover letter to:
email@example.com before 10th August 2020
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview