Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Part time Jobs
- Deloitte is a leading provider of world-class professional services dedicated to providing value added solutions to our clients. We take pride in our reputation for providing a globally consistent quality service, an integrated approach and world-class expertise. Deloitte is renowned for its innovative and collaborative culture, where talented people work closely with like-minded individuals to achieve collective success.
- Deloitte East Africa provides seamless cross-border services to multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector, across three (3) countries in the region: Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
- A career with Deloitte offers you the opportunity to engage with and work alongside leading corporations within the East African region, and an opportunity to start and grow your career within a dynamic and rewarding environment. You will get the support, coaching and training needed to advance your career in Kenya and within the East Africa market.
About YALI Regional Leadership Centre East Africa
- The YALI Regional Leadership Center (RLC) East Africa (also known as the Center), located at Kenyatta University in Nairobi serves 14 countries in East and Central Africa. The Center is overseen by Deloitte East Africa and is supported by a growing number of public and private partners. It is a public-private partnership, capitalizing on the energy and dynamism of the private sector, the knowledge of African and American institutions, and the programmatic and educational resources of the U.S. Government. The Center will focus on engaging young East and Central African leaders from a wide range of organizations and backgrounds and with a diversity of experiences.
- We are seeking to recruit a mature and result-oriented Communications Officer for YALI Regional Leadership Center – East Africa. The holder of this position will report to the Chief of Party and will oversee and implement the Centre’s Communications Strategy.
- Lead the documentation and ensure consistent compliance with USAID requirements on weekly and other periodic communication updates from the Program;
- Work with various teams to create a vibrant database of YALI impact stories and hence contribute to easy retrieval and access to outstanding alumni initiatives;
- Provide capacity strengthening support to staff, alumni and Kenyatta University in key aspects of communication;
- Participate in the partnerships and communications working group activities and support the evolution of a strong communication function within YALI Africa;
- Work closely with the YALI Team leads to develop the impact/success stories that capture the project’s achievements across the various functions;
- Attend donor/philanthropy events and participate in youth development forums to access networks to assist in gaining program visibility and accessing new avenues for resource mobilization; and
- Ensure sustained visibility for all YALI RLC activities using social media and other communication platforms in a responsible manner.
(IMPORTANT:Earn 200K working in NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, International Development Community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or other relevant field.
- At least 3 years of experience in the communications field with 2 years of work in East Africa or sub-Saharan Africa is preferred.
What impact will you make?
- At Deloitte, we have a clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues and our communities. From professional development to leadership opportunities and career advancement, we empower our people to be their very best – because that is how you make an impact.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues throughout the RLC and other constituents and the public;
- Demonstrated ability to strategize, implement and build constituency programs and activities;
- Extensive experience with constituent database software;
- Demonstrably strong writing, planning and organizational skills;
- Flexibility and initiative, as well as the ability to work independently, combined with the skills for thriving in a team environment to achieve institutional goals;
- High professional and ethical standards for handling confidential information; and
- Willingness to travel and work evenings and weekends as needed.
How To Apply
- To the successful candidates, the Firm will offer a competitive and performance driven remuneration package, a highly energized team environment comprising individuals who are committed to working as one, producing results and enjoying it.
- This will be a temporary position for a period of 6 months on part time basis.
- If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
- Closing date: 5 May 2021
- Click Here to Apply
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview