Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Team Members Mobile Channels Jobs, Bank Jobs,
Team Members Mobile Channels-(2000005N)
Closing Date: 1st July 2020
In line with enhancing career progression of staff and to support business growth, we seek to recruit a qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidate to fill the following position in Payments Department.
Reporting to the Group Head, Digital Channels, the ideal candidate’s key duties and responsibilities will include
- Manage Mobile channels P&L profitably for EB Kenya and Group subsidiaries.
- Understand Mobile channels regulatory, market dynamics and competitive intelligence to formulate Mobile Channel strategy for the group, to dominate in every country of operations.
- Translate all existing platform capabilities to all countries
- Design and maintain World class mobile banking experience for individuals and businesses
- Capability for easy self-onboarding process, high availability, excellent customer experience, and award winning Mobile Channels
- Drive profitability of every Mobile banking channel to surpass budget in every country
- Maintain real time business intelligence on system performance, subscription, revenue, cost and profitability of each channel on each service, by country and aggregated for the group.
- Continuously innovate Mobile banking channels space
- Ensure strict compliance with digital channels payment regulations and guidelines
- Ensure timely cost allocation and revenue assurance down to branches, in each country
- Drive financial performance of Mobile Channels to surpass Revenue target, minimize cost and maximize profit.
- Update the Group Director of Payments, Group Head of Digital Banking and Country Heads/Directors of Payments of situations, issues, opportunities, relationships and performance of Payments
- Work with other digital channel partners, IT, Solution providers to drive innovative solutions and collaborations to drive growth and innovation in all subsidiaries.
- Manage all development projects for the group
- Ensure timely and monthly report of Mobile banking optimization (subscription, deployment, sales, and financial performance)
- Experience and understanding of Mobile channels developments, security and financials
- Strong Marketing and Sales skills to drive retail, SME and Corporate adoption
- Excellent Leadership and interpersonal skills to work in matrix organization
- Finance: Experience in managing revenue, cost, profit management and digital reporting
- Sharp business acumen, including ability to assess risk and appropriate levels of return
- Proven execution record
- Good understanding of regulatory compliance and corporate governance.
- Ability to nurture effective relationship with local regulators as well as government bodies and officials.
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
Employee Type: Regular
Job Level: Manager
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview