Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
Digital Marketing Opportunities, Latest Job Adverts,
Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Strategy
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies
- Lead the internal communications digitization agenda by setting up and managing the intranet.
- Create the content strategy, ensuring it reflects fresh ideas and approaches
- Support the website strategy to drive lead generation and impact sales
- Management of day to day social media presence, content distribution and curation on all social media platforms
- Manage the digital marketing agency to ensure timely delivery of high-quality work in line with the business needs.
- Drive brand connection and product uptake by running engaging and relevant digital marketing campaigns from brief to final output, working with internal clients and third party agencies.
- Track and measure ROI of digital marketing initiatives and campaigns Channel Support
- Work with HODs to assist with the successful execution of digital marketing programs, campaigns and product launches to raise awareness and/or generate leads
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals Marketing Operations & Planning
- Ensure timely delivery of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Participate in the development of the integrated annual marketing plan in collaboration with the other stakeholders and monitor marketing expenditure
- Participate in managing external vendors and manage the enforcement of SLAs Risk and Governance
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, internal governance policies and standards
- Build and maintain an effective social media crisis & reputation management plan
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
• Certifications such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, or other
digital marketing certifications are highly desirable
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2020 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
• 3 years of Digital Marketing experience
• Experience executing and/or leading digital marketing programmes end-to-end
• Detailed knowledge of the key digital performance marketing channels and experience in
executing and optimising campaigns using standard tools e.g. Google Analytics, Google
Ads, Facebook Business Manager
• Understanding of the digital marketing and advertising technology context and digital
• Project management skills/ability to multitask and prioritise
• Ability to analyse data and communicate results and insights to support customer
acquisition and retention.
• Management of social media channels to foster brand affinity, quality engagement and
• Experience of working with external vendors to deliver results
If you meet the above requirements, you are encouraged to forward your application and
updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th August 2020. Clearly state the job title on the
Heritage is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages diversity. Please note that
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview