Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
IT Sales Jobs, Career Opportunity,
Indepedent IT Sales
Closing Date: November 30, 2020
Huki is an IT solution provider in areas of software, hardware, and consultancy. Registered in 2019, the company has been growing rapidly and is looking to add new personnel to its sales team. This is a virtual position and the selected team members may meet at least once a month. Huki engages in selling high-value software and hardware products to businesses.
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
- Source, Identify and Contact potential clients. Organize meetings with them and Conduct presentations. Close the business.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Intermediate Level
- Experience Length: At least 1-year experience in Sales / Marketing or similar positions
- To prospect for potential customers as per the company’s strategy.
- Achieving the monthly, quarterly, and yearly business targets through quality sales.
- Providing competitive quotations to prospects.
- Consulting on the most effective cover for a particular need, while taking a number of factors into account.
- Setting up meetings, preparing, and delivering presentations to potential clients.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with new and existing customers.
- Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with existing clients and prospects.
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and industry products.
- Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
- Sales and marketing work experience on IT products is an added advantage and any formal work experience is desired.
- Ability to maximize earnings growth, year on year, with our highly incentivized commission-based pay structure and income benefits.
- Have phones skills and a good understanding of the sales process
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Know how to use video conferencing tools e.g ms teams, google hangouts etc
- Have a good knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Cold calling and emailing skills
- Phone skills
- Competitive commissions
- Strictly commission based for a probation period of 6 months
- Individuals who pass the 6 months’ probation period may be offered a permanent position with a salary and a commission.
- Interviews will take place virtually and through a series of shortlisting strategies including a video interview
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview