Earn 200K Working With NGOs
UN, UNDP, World Bank, UNESCO, WHO, USAID
Get the details click here
Finance Associate Opening, Market Research Associate Jobs,
About the job Finance Associate
About Ilara Health
Ilara Health makes common diagnostics accessible and affordable to the 500 million people in Africa who today struggle to access even basic blood tests. We partner with companies using robotics and AI to lower the cost of diagnostics, integrate their devices into our tech platform, and sell this bundle to doctors with financing.
(IMPORTANT:These easy online jobs are a great place to start if you want to earn some extra money from home, but don't have a lot of work experience.Part Time, Full Time, Remote Work Here are 21 Best Online Jobs - Beginners and Intermediate Guide to Making Money Online)
Ilara Health is seeking to recruit a Finance Associate to support the Finance and Accounting function in day-to-day operations as well as maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. The ideal candidate should be well versed in financial principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and great attention to detail.
• Assist in balancing general ledger accounts
• Assist in creating and analysing financial reports
• Assist in ensuring proper documentation of payment vouchers and all other supporting documents.
(Note:If you have ever wanted to work with NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, International Development Community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Here is your chance, click here)
• Assist in ensuring efficient, timely and accurate recording of payments and tracking of accounts payable.
• Assist in preparing and processing bank payments and reconciliation of banking activities
• Assist in preparing payment vouchers ensuring proper documentation and recording to accounting system on daily basis.
• Assist with audit related duties.
(IMPORTANT:Earn 200K working in NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, International Development Community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
• Assist in performing other duties as assigned.
• Diploma/Degree in Finance or a related course.
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent knowledge is MS Excel is an added advantage.
• Ability to adapt quickly and work independently.
• Fluent in English and Swahili
Market Research Associate
About the job Market Research Associate
We require surveyors with great knowledge of the geography in either of the following counties:
c. North Kinangop
d. Ol Joro Orok
e. Ol Kalou
f. South Kinangop
e. Kimilili Tongaren
f. Webuye West
g. Webuye East
h. Mt Elgon
a. Baringo central
b. Baringo North
5. Uasin Gishu
- Within the assigned sub-counties, locate all healthcare facilities (possibly pinning them on Google maps)
- Identify and categorize the healthcare facilities using the provided Google form
- Extensive geographical knowledge is a MUST.
- Medical/science knowledge is a plus!
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview