Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Sales and Marketing jobs, Retail jobs, Business Development jobs,
High Value Coordinator
Our client is looking for a highly skilled professional individual who can join them in the role of a High Value Coordinator in their Sales & Marketing Department with the following main responsibilities;
- Personally, being a sales enabler by contact of potential and existing customers to meet established sales targets;
- Create and execute sales plans that meet or exceeds the established Company revenue and profit targets.
- Product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with all relevant departments;
- Use of all resources i.e. human talents & all other resources to accelerate growth of the brands;
- Work with Research & Development in order to develop our HV brands;
- Running daily and weekly projections of the high value brands for volume push;
- Determining the required marketing support; and
- Developing the correct route to market for our High Value brands.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Graduate in Business related degree with marketing option ; OR
- Higher Diploma in Sales & Marketing with diploma from Chartered Institute of Marketing;
- A strong background in data analysis and accurately interpretation a must;
- Competence in use of Access, Excel and word power point packages- advanced excel and PowerPoint is an added advantage;
- Experience with use of ERP’s .Knowledge of Syspro is an added advantage;
- Experience in FMCG is a must with experience in the dairy sector an added advantage
- Effective communication, sales negotiation, problem solving and presentation skills; and
- Excellent knowledge in General Trade, and Modern trade/Key account markets
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
kindly send your detailed CV quoting the job title on the email subject “High Value Coordinator” to: email@example.com by or before 7th October 2021.