Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Finance jobs, Accounting jobs, Audit jobs,
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to the development of the annual risk–based audit plan and execute audit assignments as per the approved audit work plan;
- Conduct regular internal control assessments of the University’s Information Systems and ICT Infrastructure;
- Perform audits of information systems controls including data integrity, backup and disaster recovery, data centre procedures, data communication and access controls, database administration and end user control;
- Conduct applications systems audits i.e. Microsoft Dynamics Navision and other business systems to determine the completeness and accuracy of transactions that have already been processed and the internal controls therein;
- Assist in IT and other fraud investigations;
- Undertake consulting, investigations, governance and risk management assignments as necessary;
- Preparation of audit reports to for effective communication and recommendations to management;
- Conduct follow up of reviews to ensure implementation of recommendations by the University Council, Audit Risk and Compliance Committee, and External Auditors;
- Ensure quality assurance to all audit work assigned including working papers, as per the standards as well as support the audit findings, recommendations and conclusions;
- Carry out other responsibilities as may be required by the Head of Internal Audit, Audit Committee or Management.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Commerce, Business Information Technology or related area from a recognized university;
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA);
- Certified Public Accountant of Kenya and Member of ICPAK in good standing;
- Proficiency in the use of Computer Aided Audit Techniques;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Application (e.g. MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Proficiency in Auditing Principles and Techniques;
- Knowledge in Risk Management Principles and Techniques;
- At least four (4) years working experience as an Internal Auditor of which at least 2 years should be in performing Information Systems Audits;
- Membership of the Institute of Internal Auditors of Kenya will be an added advantage.
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Analytical skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound leadership and management skills
- Self–driven and able to work within tight deadlines.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV, academic & professional certificates and three references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th October 2021.