FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
Position: Flight Attendant.Inflight Services – (19000098)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver in flight customer service in economy class to set standards for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Maintain proper utilization of company property to avoid wastage and misuse.
- Implement health, safety and security standards to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and company standards on every flight.
- Sell duty free items on board to maximize profits.
- Level academic achievements with a mean grade of C plain or equivalent.
- Must have undergone cabin crew training from a recognizable institution.
- Proficiency and fluency in at least one foreign language will be an added. advantage (Foreign languages: Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Cantonese, Mandarin or French).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Back ground in the hospitality industry.
- Experience in a customer service environment desirable with a natural flair for hospitality and customer centricity.
- High commitment to safety, punctuality and exceptional service.
- Possess proficiency in IT.
- Ability to swim.
- Must be willing to work in shifts, weekends and public holidays
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview