Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Position: Flight Attendant.Inflight Services – (19000098)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver in flight customer service in economy class to set standards for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Maintain proper utilization of company property to avoid wastage and misuse.
- Implement health, safety and security standards to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and company standards on every flight.
- Sell duty free items on board to maximize profits.
- Level academic achievements with a mean grade of C plain or equivalent.
- Must have undergone cabin crew training from a recognizable institution.
- Proficiency and fluency in at least one foreign language will be an added. advantage (Foreign languages: Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Cantonese, Mandarin or French).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Back ground in the hospitality industry.
- Experience in a customer service environment desirable with a natural flair for hospitality and customer centricity.
- High commitment to safety, punctuality and exceptional service.
- Possess proficiency in IT.
- Ability to swim.
- Must be willing to work in shifts, weekends and public holidays
Related: Admin, Finance, Accounts job opportunities. Click here
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE