FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
Position: Flight Attendant.Inflight Services – (19000098)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver in flight customer service in economy class to set standards for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Maintain proper utilization of company property to avoid wastage and misuse.
- Implement health, safety and security standards to ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and company standards on every flight.
- Sell duty free items on board to maximize profits.
- Level academic achievements with a mean grade of C plain or equivalent.
- Must have undergone cabin crew training from a recognizable institution.
- Proficiency and fluency in at least one foreign language will be an added. advantage (Foreign languages: Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Cantonese, Mandarin or French).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Back ground in the hospitality industry.
- Experience in a customer service environment desirable with a natural flair for hospitality and customer centricity.
- High commitment to safety, punctuality and exceptional service.
- Possess proficiency in IT.
- Ability to swim.
- Must be willing to work in shifts, weekends and public holidays
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2020 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview