Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Experienced Opening, Fresh Graduate Opening,
Project Coordinator: KMR 5
Reports to: Site Coordinator
Coordination of PrEP implementation activities.
▪ Community engagement and coordination of PrEP implementation in reproductive public health facilities
o Team lead for the Technical Assistants, Data abstractors and Project Interns
o Close collaboration with the County Health Management Teams (CHMT)
▪ Establish beneficial partnerships and work with other implementing partners and stakeholders on PrEP implementation.
o Planning and conducting relevant project debriefs and meetings
o Monitoring implementation of PrEP in all tiers of GOK, FBO and Private facilities
o Participation in the national and regional PrEP TWGs
▪ Implementation of study protocols
o Participate in developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) and ensuring they are followed as per protocol
o Preparing project updates
▪ Drawing project budgets and coordination of other logistics
▪ Any other duties as may be assigned
Education and Professional training
Master’s degree in Public Health, Health Systems Management or any other health related field
▪ PrEP training competency
▪ Competent in project management
▪ Self confidence
▪ Stake holder management
▪ Good communication and interpersonal skills
▪ At least five years’ experience managing projects
▪ Previous experience working with the Ministry of Health, training health providers on PrEP
▪ Prior GCP and human subjects training is desirable
▪ Research experience is an added benefit
Terms of employment
Employment is on a one year renewable contract with a probation period for the first 3 months.
Salary is negotiable within the appropriate grade depending on education, experience and demonstrated competency.
(Note:If you have ever wanted to work with NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, International Development Community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Here is your chance, click here)
HOW TO APPLY
a) All applicants must meet each selection criteria detailed in the minimum requirements.
b) Must include a current CV with names of at least 2 referees.
c) Must include copies of academic and professional certificates.
d) Must include a copy of Certificate of good conduct
e) Must have KRA Certificate of Tax compliance
f) Must have Clearance Certificate from HELB
g) Must have credit reference Bureau Certificate
A duly signed application letter indicating the vacancy reference with copies of documents listed
above should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 19th May, 2021.
Field Officer Intern (Two positions) -To be based in Thika
The purpose of the internship is to be trained in recruitment and retention activities for a research
The field officer intern will be trained on the following responsibilities:-
• Support the retention team in activities aimed at maintaining high retention of study
• Conduct outreach activities in order to maintain high retention of study participants.
• Participate in trainings, team/staff meetings, and other events as needed.
• Bring to the study teams’ attention any problems, challenges, observed in study activities
• Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Education and Professional Training
• Diploma in counseling, social work, nursing or clinical medicine from a recognized Institution
• Training in reproductive health sciences would be an added advantage
• Basic counseling
• Basic IT and social media skills
• Experience on health issues with communities
• Basic knowledge of reproductive health
• Prior work experience with young women
Terms of Engagement:
Appointment in the internship program will be for 6 months. This may be extended for another 6
months depending on performance.
i. A stipend will be provided.
ii. Interns will be expected to take up a personal accident cover and medical Insurance cover
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application together with their detailed CV
to the recruitment officer through e-mail: email@example.com not later than 19th May, 2021
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview