Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Supply Chain & Procurement jobs,
Sorting Centre / Dispatch
Starting date: Immediately
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi.
Warehouse Casual Open Positions
8. Sorting Centre / Dispatch
No. Of Open Positions – 12
- Ships items by examining items, destination, route, rate, delivery time; ordering carriers.
- Verifies items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information.
- Replaces damaged items, shortages, and mis-shipments by determining optimal response of replacement or credit.
Who are you?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of a Diploma certificate in any related course
- Relevant experience in any related field as specified above
- Vast knowledge in E-commerce Business
- Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines and targets with minimum supervision
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications with strong report writing skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be willing to work Night Shift.
- Preferable candidates to be from Mlolongo, Athi River or Kitengela.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject by the 1st of October 2021.
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.