Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Jobs 2020, Sales jobs,
Position: Sales Executive
Employment Type – Full Time
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships Identify and develop business opportunities.
We are a real estate company that offers affordable land and housing solutions to our clients. We are currently recruiting Sales Executives who are aggressive & highly motivated and will be tasked with generating revenue for the company.
- Source for new business opportunities by approaching prospects and converting them.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, useful information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Create systematic and consistent lead generation from cold calling, referrals, lead generation services and other forms of media.
- Identify target markets and analyze current market
- Research customers’ needs and wants as well as competition information
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Keep abreast of developments in the Real Estate Market in Kenya so as to provide evidence-based advice to clients
- Carry out site visits to showcase the products to the clients.
- Participate and promote sales of products through site visits, expos, exhibitions
- Give a weekly sales report on sales, achievements, and challenges to the sales manager.
- Minimum 3 years of Sales experience, preferably with relevant experience in the real estate industry
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
- Market research experience
- Proven ability to work independently
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet monthly targets.
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
How to Apply
All applications, copies of certificates, relevant testimonials, detailed curriculum vitae, current salary and expected salary to be sent to email@example.com outlining the job title as the subject matter. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted and Manual applications will not be accepted.