FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
Jobs 2020, Sales jobs,
Position: Sales Executive
Employment Type – Full Time
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships Identify and develop business opportunities.
We are a real estate company that offers affordable land and housing solutions to our clients. We are currently recruiting Sales Executives who are aggressive & highly motivated and will be tasked with generating revenue for the company.
- Source for new business opportunities by approaching prospects and converting them.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, useful information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Create systematic and consistent lead generation from cold calling, referrals, lead generation services and other forms of media.
- Identify target markets and analyze current market
- Research customers’ needs and wants as well as competition information
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Keep abreast of developments in the Real Estate Market in Kenya so as to provide evidence-based advice to clients
- Carry out site visits to showcase the products to the clients.
- Participate and promote sales of products through site visits, expos, exhibitions
- Give a weekly sales report on sales, achievements, and challenges to the sales manager.
- Minimum 3 years of Sales experience, preferably with relevant experience in the real estate industry
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
- Market research experience
- Proven ability to work independently
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet monthly targets.
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
How to Apply
All applications, copies of certificates, relevant testimonials, detailed curriculum vitae, current salary and expected salary to be sent to email@example.com outlining the job title as the subject matter. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted and Manual applications will not be accepted.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview