Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Software Engineer, Microsoft Jobs, Career Opportunities,
Software Engineer – Developer Division
- Deliver new features for various Azure services to meet customers’ needs.
- Improve the fundamentals of Azure services to ensure performance, scalability and reliability.
- Participate in full lifecycle of an Azure service including development, release, live-site and customer support to ensure service quality and drive customer satisfaction.
- Work together with teams in Redmond to ensure business continuity.
- Partner with other remote teams to build global developer services.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Strategic thinking and ability to multi-task while balancing short term and long-term needs are essential
- Rich experience in building distributed systems or highly scalable online services
- Experience in cloud computing platform such as Azure and AWS preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS/MS degree in computer science or equivalent
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.