Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Managerial Job, Credit Advisory, NCBA Jobs,
Senior Manager, Credit Advisory
Closing on: Nov 28, 2021
The Credit Advisory Senior Manager shall primarily be responsible for ensuring smooth and timely adoption of problem accounts to CRAG. Delivery of Turn Around, Restructure & Managed Exit strategies to a portfolio of corporate watch accounts experiencing financial distress.
(NOTE:2023 UN Jobs - Ongoing Recruitment. Get More Details Here.)
Job Purpose Statement
The Credit Advisory Senior Manager shall primarily be responsible for:
Ensure smooth and timely adoption of problem accounts to CRAG. Delivery of Turn Around, Restructure & Managed Exit strategies to a portfolio of corporate watch accounts experiencing financial distress.
Ensure timely and solution driven reviews of problem accounts referred to CRAG
Determining objectives, strategies and actions that need to be adopted to address business risk issues. Reduce Bank’s risk and achieve turn around, restructure and managed exit solutions so that the bank realizes maximum return in the shortest time possible.
Acting as a point of contact for the Head of CRAG to discuss specific problems and acting as a ‘sounding board’ recommending appropriate solutions and strategies to achieve the bank’s objectives.
Provide secondary support to the relationship team on problem accounts managed under the Normal category
- Lead negotiations with customers, sometimes in conjunction with Relationship Managers to identify credit risk issues, propose turnaround/restructure solutions and follow up implementation.
- Ensure achievement of turnaround/restructure portfolio targets for Watch accounts plus collections and provisions target as per performance plan.
- Engage customer & relationship team and support the Turn Around strategy for Watch Accounts.
- Contribute to the preparation of all MIS reports, collections budgets, provisions reviews, and other relevant exercises to aid the management of the portfolio.
- Ensure management information is accurate and submitted in a timely manner.
- Support customers in financial challenges with close and robust engagement on turnaround cases. Restructure facilities appropriately in order to safeguard the Bank’s interests.
- Prevent revenue leakages through monitoring and controls and observation of covenants.
Internal business processes
- Manage exposure strategies via preparation of credit requests/memos, interim/annual reviews, and credit risk advisory reviews & update papers
- Ensure that the necessary credit and other approvals are obtained at the right levels for strategies, expenditure and provisions.
- Prepare &/or present updates on team Watch/CRAG portfolio on behalf of the department to the relevant committees
- Ensure proper implementation and follow up on the operational aspects of the account management with timely and proper internal administration and record keeping. Monitor the collections on the assigned portfolio.
- Responsibility of negotiating and recommending workout/restructure proposals of all watch accounts.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal procedures.
- Ensure compliance of credit approval conditions on account performance & monitoring/control more so in relation to covenants, sanction conditions, insurances, valuations, follow up of audited/management accounts, etc.
- Ensure satisfactory internal and external audits.
- Lead detailed negotiations with Watch customers
- Lead proactive formulation and implementation of Turn Around, Restructure & Managed Exit strategies on assigned portfolio.
- Make customer visits
- Participate in strategy setting with internal and external customers
- Develop network of contacts internally and also with external professionals
Learning and growth
- Participate in Objective setting & drive own performance
- Identify skills gaps and seek appropriate development.
- Participating in trainings offered by the Bank.