Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Jobs in Kenya, NGO Jobs, Norwegian Refugee Council Jobs, NRC Jobs
Data Management Assistant
Nairobi (Kenya Nationals Only)
- Duty station: Nairobi
- Contract period is for one year with possibility of extension.
- Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s general directions, The candidate will observe NRC’s Code of Conduct and working hours for the NRC Office in Nairobi.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with NRC policies, guidelines and standards
- Ensure compliance with M&E strategy, tools, handbooks, guidelines and standards
- M&E specific technical responsibility for implementation of Data management activities in relation to NRC projects
- Assist in Provision specific technical support and capacity building towards project staff
- Assess, promote and document ideas for technical improvement and further program development options
- Promote the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy
- Assist in development and administration of M&E and program data management system
- Assist to develop and support the implementation of appropriate SOPs for information management in line with NRC procedures including confidentiality and data protection.
- Assist in development of appropriate M&E databases to store, analysis and present relevant information.
- Support in training for NRC and partner organisation on relevant aspects of data management.
- Support ME and CCs staff at area level to create and maintain databases and spreadsheets that meet NRC’s M&E and donors’ requirements.
- Responsible for data entry and coherence of output and outcome data in NRC internal Output and outcomes reporting system .
- Preferable University degree in statistics, economics, IT or related fields.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Proficiency in English is essential
- Minimum 3 years of previous job experience relevant to the function or in data management, statistics, analysis and information technology.
- Advanced MS Excel skills and experience of working with MS Access is required. Previous experience of working with SPSS, STATA, Epi Info and R is desirable.
- Candidates with skills and skills in salesforce administration will have an added advantage. Strong data interpretation skills, report writing, and data presentation
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Positive and professional attitude
- Good cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
How To Apply
- Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this position
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview