Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Reeds Africa Openings,
Our client in the construction industry is looking to hire a caretaker.
Work Station: Nairobi
(Note:If you have ever wanted to work with NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, International Development Community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Here is your chance, click here)
The ideal candidate should be responsible for the safe operation and upkeep of all sites. The post involves caretaking duties across the main site grounds; Conduct site inspections to ensure all tools and equipment are well kept; Assist in coordinating workers and assess and minimize risks
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met.
- liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- Help in coordinating construction workers
- Ensuring that all tools and materials are well kept.
- making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports.
- finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
- assessing and minimizing risk
- writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma / Certificate in basic civil engineering and or alternatively.
- Technical background such as Building Technology, Electrical or Plumbing.
- Training from NYS would be an added advantage
- Good management capability and commercial acumen.
- Good communication and writing skills
- Good initiative and ability to organize and supervise building services and maintenance.
- Firm personality, with determination and energy.
- Results oriented.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 10TH May, 2021 on link below:
Full-Service Law Firm in Kenya
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
Based in Nairobi Kenya, our client is looking forward to filling the above position. The successful candidate must be a technically strong Advocate with at least 5 years post admission Litigation practice experience including drawing up, reviewing various legal documents including but not limited to contracts, agreements, opinions, deeds, and other documents.
Under guidance from the Partner
- Conduct client meetings and managing all aspects of a transaction until conclusion.
- Conduct legal research.
- Support the Partner and effectively work with others, get involved, and be accepted by colleagues.
- Work effectively in situations involving, shifting priorities and/or simultaneous demands.
- Maintain and promote ethical and firm values in conducting internal and external business activities.
- Consistently deliver a high-quality, efficient and timely service, on time, within budget, and to clients’ full satisfaction.
- Demonstrate competence in own area of expertise and keep professional knowledge current.
- Remain current on client’s business and industry to ensure that advice provided is sound and relevant.
- Generate, share and apply knowledge to achieve the best outcomes for clients.
(IMPORTANT:These easy online jobs are a great place to start if you want to earn some extra money from home, but don't have a lot of work experience.Part Time, Full Time, Remote Work Here are 21 Best Online Jobs - Beginners and Intermediate Guide to Making Money Online)
- LLB degree from a recognised university as well as Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Post graduate diploma from the Kenya School of Law
- A technically strong advocate with at least 5 years’ experience
Experience Skills and Attributes
- Fluency in English and excellent writing and communication skills
- interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively and work diplomatically with clients and individuals at all levels.
- Must have high moral integrity and character.
- Highly organized and good time management skills
- PC and Microsoft applications
Interested candidates should email their application and CV addressed to the hr department at: firstname.lastname@example.org. to reach us on or before the 7 May 2021. Due to the large number of applicants, we receive from web based job advertisements, we can only respond to successful applicants.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview