FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
Nurse Job, Newest Jobs 2020,
Nurse In charge
The River Jordan Medical Centre is one of the leading Healthcare facilities in Voi town, Taita Taveta county. It is seeking to recruit a professionally trained nurse. The qualified candidate is to take up the position of the Nurse In-charge.
- Identify patient care requirements
- Establish a healing environment by providing support to patients.
- ORGANISE AND PLAN appropriate health care services including outpatient, inpatient, surgical, maternity, ANC/PNC, among others.
- Establish and organize patient care plans;
- organize and enable health talks within the hospitals
- ensure Adherence to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards;
- ensure nursing standard operating procedures are followed as guided by regulatory bodies.
- Resolve patient complaints and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- PARTICIPATE in staff disciplinary committee
- Adhere to national guidelines on IPC
- Document patient care services by charting and using electronic medical records system.
- Maintain continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare daily reports and other reports on performance of nursing dept.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree/Diploma in Nursing.
- At least 5 years’ Nursing clinical experience in a similar position
- Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and attention to detail.
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
How to Apply
Please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in the above position and meet the requirements, apply before the close of business on 10th May 2020.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview