Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Law jobs, Legal jobs,
The job holder will support the Legal lead in providing legal expertise on legal issues relating to the functions, structures, and activities of the organization and support on issues pertaining to legal and regulatory framework and monitor compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review of Sale Agreements, execution by clients and record keeping.
- Review of internal policies to ensure that they are in line with the By-laws and relevant legal regulations.
- Periodic review of requisite legal documents, by- laws, policies, rules and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant legal regulatory framework that governs the society and provide relevant compliance reporting
- Ensure implementation of the various existing internal policies by the society.
- Improve and maintain the internal policies and procedures.
- Provide legal interpretation of legal regulations and documents.
- Conduct regular trainings to staff and respond to compliance questions and concerns from the staff and external parties.
- Advice the society and assist in providing solutions to potential issues involving compliance and risk.
- Assist with identifying gaps in the policies and coordinating with relevant departments to bridge those gaps.
- Undertaking legal research on different legal areas including but not limited to policies and legal regulations.
- Prepare legal opinion on various areas of the law.
- Ensure proper documentation of the policies and other relevant legal documents.
- Prepare timely and detailed monthly reports to be submitted to the board.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Professional and Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor of Law degree from a recognized institution
- Post graduate Diploma in Law
- A valid practicing certificate
- An advocate of the High Court
Knowledge and Skills
- At least 3 years relevant work experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good Communication skills
- High Integrityy
- Knowledge of administrative and legal processes
- Computer proficient
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 30th September 2021