How To Get a 6 Figure Salary
Even Without a Degree or Masters
Free Live Event Register here
Electrical Jobs, Schneider Electric, Jobs in Kenya,
Position: Industry Sales Leader-East Africa – 005USQ
Lead high performance sales team within the Schneider Electric – Industry Sales Force, accountable for all commercial activities in the industry segment and the sale of industry leading products, solutions, and services. Responsible for the development of profitable growth strategies, along with associated sales forecasting, budgeting, and staffing decisions. Provide coaching and development activities for sales staff necessary to achieve sales targets, pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales. This role will be responsible for all industrial products of SE portfolio (PLCs, Switchgear, MCCs) and will cut across the broader industry ( WWW,F&B, O&G, P&P)
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
The job is based in Nairobi and cover all East African countries, mainly Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania and Uganda.
- People management
- Manage and coach team’s members
- Assess people performance
- Recruit and develop talents
- Identify, qualify potential partners in industrial automation
- Develop a solid network of System integrators and OEM to serve the East Africa Market
- Buy and Integrate SE products and equipment
- Define markets, market potentials and appropriate sales strategies for the Industry segment. Partner with End Users, System Integrators, OEM’s and distributors to plan strategies, provide quality service, train customers, and provide support necessary for attainment of customer’s goals and objectives. Anticipate obstacles and develop alternative strategies.
- Formulate, communicate, implement, and evaluate strategic and tactical sales plans. Provide coaching to ensure successful execution of plans.
- Maintain active relationships with Schneider Electric customers. Negotiate discrepancies between customer and Schneider Electric expectations.
- Provide coaching and development activities for sales staff necessary to achieve sales targets; identify and pursue key prospects, develop bid strategies, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sale.
- Coordinate sales activities in Sales region in conjunction with other Segment Sales Leads to penetrate key accounts.
- Utilize lean principles to continuously examine processes, identifying necessary improvements and coordinating implementation.
- Administer and/or establish company policies that directly affect employees.
- Drive Business and opportunity management through strict CRM compliance.
- Electrical Engineering qualification
- 10 years of varied experience in sales, marketing, and product management. Relevant work experience and/or established networks in the Electrical Industry are desirable.
- Technical know-how in engineering for electrical background and industry automation
- Experience in Eastern African countries
- Knowledge of Schneider Electric Partner and Industry knowledge
- Knowledge of Industry automation as well as electrical distribution
- English speaking mandatory
- High level of autonomy. Proactive and self-motivated team leader.
- Vision and strong strategic sense
- Familiar with technical business
- Very Strong commercial skills and attitude
- Ability to build team capacities and develop resources
- Customer Relationship Management
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Innovative and creative skills
- Self-Confident and skilled Communicator
- Channel Management