Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Driver Opening, SVN Jobs,
Driver -Isiolo, Laikipia and Samburu Counties
- Isiolo, Laikipia and Samburu, Eastern, Kenya
- Contract type: National employment contract
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organization that applies practical know-how to make a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty. We use our extensive and long-term in-country presence to apply and adapt our top-notch expertise in agriculture, energy and WASH to local contexts. SNV has an annual turnover of €130 million, over 1,250 staff in more than 25 countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. We are proud to be a not-for-profit organization that uses project financing to implement our mission. This requires us to work efficiently and to invest in operational excellence.
(IMPORTANT:Earn 200K working in NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, International Development Community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
In its new Strategic Plan period (2019 – 2022), SNV will more explicitly aim for systems change during project preparation and implementation – by strengthening institutions and kick-starting markets that help many more to escape poverty beyond our projects. We will continue to position ourselves as a premium organization, with decentralized management.
For more information on our operations in Kenya and SNV generally visit our website: www.snv.org
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation, seeks applications from qualified candidates for a Driver for activities in Isiolo, Laikipia and Narok Counties, to be based in Nanyuki Office.
Responsibilities of the Driver
- The incumbent is responsible for undertaking extensive field travel in the SNV area of work and others as duty may require, ensuring safety of passengers on board.
- Maintaining the proper functioning of SNV vehicles
- Checking validity of statutory legal documents in the car
- He/she is also responsible for taking care of the assigned vehicle(s) by carrying out small (mechanical) repairs and servicing of the SNV transport fleet, which also includes fuelling, cleaning.
- Ensure that the vehicle is always safely parked, is only used for SNV duties, and ready for any duty assigned
- Keep an updated work ticket always
- Monitor vehicle performance and service schedule
- Record mileage of all journeys daily and in the monthly report
- Carry out messenger duties in and around town
- Any other task that they may be assigned
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
- “O” level certificate holder
- 5 years’ driving experience with international companies, organizations or institutions working in Isiolo, Laikipia and Samburu counties
- A clean, valid Kenyan Driver’s license with knowledge of Kenya Highway Code
- Certificate of good conduct
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
How to apply
Please apply by clicking on the I’m Interested button and complete your application in our in-house recruitment system before 10th May 2021, attaching a Cover letter and a Curriculum Vitae (CV).
(IMPORTANT:These easy online jobs are a great place to start if you want to earn some extra money from home, but don't have a lot of work experience.Part Time, Full Time, Remote Work Here are 21 Best Online Jobs - Beginners and Intermediate Guide to Making Money Online)
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview