FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
Front Office Executive Jobs, Username Investment Opportunities,
Front Office Executive
Date Create: August 04, 2020 Type: Full-time Apply By: August 18, 2020
Username Investment Limited is the leading Kenyan based real estate and development Company. At Username, we desire to provide the current and upcoming generations with a place they can call home.
We are seeking to recruit a pleasant self-driven Front Office Executive to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company to all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate should have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
The role reports to the Head of Human Resources
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote Username corporate brand by ensuring the office constantly adorns the corporate image.
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, laptops, company credit cards and office keys.
- Manage correspondence and dispatch both internally and externally.
- Liaise with various service providers to ensure prompt and reliable service provision.
- Set up and arrange meetings, facilities and travel arrangements on behalf of the company as and when required.
- Maintain files, materials, information, schedules and legal documents.
- Ensure maintenance and compliance of the safety and health measures at the premises.
- Ensure that the presentation of the office and the reception area is clean and immaculate at all times.
- Oversee all services provided on a regular basis and ensure that all office running related bills are paid on time.
- Assist the Human resources and management with internal event planning.
- Control human traffic at the front office by efficiently linking visitors to their hosts.
- Ensure timely provision of resources to new employees to enable smooth operations of their day to day activities.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipate needed supplies; place and expedite orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Offer administrative support and resolve administrative problems and inquiries.
- Petty cash management, weekly, monthly and quarterly reconciliation of petty cash.
- Ensure company and department minutes are recorded, compiled and shared with the team.
- Manage procurement processes of office equipment through quotation sourcing; vendor analysis; and general office supplies management in conjunction with the procurement officer.
- Maintain, update and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, and timely delivery.
- Liaise with the Logistics Executive/courier service to ensure timely delivery of documents.
- Handle and address customer complaints.
- Assist in issuing Title Deeds
- Liaise and communicate with the customers who win gifts, vouchers or raffles from the company.
- 2 to 3 Years’ experience in Office Administration, Font Office or Receptionist roles.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any related field is required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and competing deadlines
- Experienced providing executive assistance and support to management and staff.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail, organized, efficient and decisive.
- High degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain a pleasant personality and calm down irate clients.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by Management.
How to apply
Send your CV/resume for consideration and shortlisting to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us on or before Tuesday 18th August 2020.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview