Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs
5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free
Find details here
IT Related Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Internship Opportunities, Bank Jobs,
Applications Support Officer
Provide user support for in-house developed applications.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Develop and automate reports on the Jasper BI platform
- Code review and liaising with digital team for changes
- Perform UATs on systems developed by digital team
- Migrate source code developed by both the digital team from UAT to Live Environment and third-party vendors for the ongoing projects
- Support of internally developed applications – this will include troubleshooting and resolving program bugs and errors.
- Support for API’s implemented for application integrations – this will include troubleshooting and resolving program bugs and errors.
- Address system access challenges
- General housekeeping of systems such re-indexing, patch fixes, etc.
- Database backups and restores
- Develop reports and data extraction queries on need basis
- Manage service accounts for the various applications
- Proactively evaluate existing applications to ensure optimal functionality and perform updates
Key Performance Indicators
- Improve service availability of software applications;
- Enhance software resilience by incorporating security by design development principle; Nil vulnerabilities detected on software vulnerability scans;
- Optimise software code for enhanced operational efficiency.
- Develop, test and deploy applications in line with the project schedule and budget.
Minimum Requirements (Academic, Professional and Work Experience)
- 1-year experience;
- A degree in information systems, computing studies, IT or any other related fields;
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Java and .Net Languages;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Previous experience as an application support analyst or a similar role;
- Knowledge of software design and programming principles;
- Professional certifications such as Microsoft’s MCSD or MCPD would be of added advantage.
Competencies and Attributes (Personal traits and technical skills)
- A flair for creating well-presented software that is technically sound;
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills;
- Collaborate with co-workers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative.
Application deadline is 13thSeptember 2022.
The role of the intern is to collaborate with the Marketing and Product Development team through administrative support to the Department while gaining technical skills in the profession. The internship opportunity will help the individual acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. The role should ultimately allow you to gain broad experience in Marketing Communication and Product Management as you prepare for the world of work.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities-starting with strategic, managerial then operational
- Support the team with daily administrative tasks
- Filing and proper documentation both physically and electronically
- Help distribute marketing material to various departments and for promotional activities
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of Marketing merchandise and promotional material
- Maintain an up-to-date payments schedule to suppliers and follow up on payments
- Take meeting minutes and prepare contact reports
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (website updates, social media, direct mail and SMS marketing)
- Assist in preparing promotional presentations
- Perform marketing analysis on products and research on competition
- Help organize events
- Current enrollment in a BA Marketing/Communication Degree OR Graduated in the past year Competencies and Attributes-State the personal traits and technical skills required in a sentence format
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Keen eye to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge on MS Office
- Passion for the Marketing industry and best practice – willing to adapt and work within marketing standards
- Character – strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Discipline – ability to perform the set duties at the expected standards
Application deadline is 15thSeptember 2022.
Method of Application
Send your Current CV and an application Letter to email@example.com