Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Travels & Tours JOBS, Driving JOBS, DHL jobs,
- Ensure daily briefing and debriefing is done before commencing operations.
- Has in hand daily opening and closing physical stock count report.
- Accurate dispatch records for factory evacuation and collections from 3rd party manufacturers
- Cost Avoidance Management by monitoring factory clearance, adequate supply of empty pallets to prevent congestion on the floor hence avoid factory shut down within set lead times and with zero harm.
- Ensure each truck loads a minimum of 2 trips per shift
- Follow up on 100% proof of delivery (POD) documents for trips loaded within the shift
- Ensure to meet target TAT of 4hrs for each truck at either loading or offloading point, any issues to be escalated to Site Lead and be documented
- Ensure to escalate any delays after truck has stayed for 2hrs at any point for resolution
- Direct the daily activity to ensure a safe, secure, clean and fair work environment for team members
- Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Ensure company policies are applied and enforced
- Work in collaboration with other DHL and Unilever/Upfield sites to maximize efficiencies and best practice
- Fully responsible for managing relationship with Unilever/Upfield management / staff on and off Unilever/Upfield facilities
- Ensure all DHL personnel and third party personnel on site understand and comply to all site safety and security rules and regulations.
- Accounts for all DHL assets and personnel (including third party staff) on site.
- Timely communication of any truck breakdowns and truck non-compliance to Workshop and Site Lead
- Update all trips done within the shift in Kewill
- Ensure truck checklists are done by drivers before loading each truck and they are submited to workshop team
- Keep safe the fuel card and ensure fueling requirements are met by the drivers
- You may be required to undertake other duties as necessitated by business needs that may not be part of the responsibilities outlined in this role profile.
- High school/secondary education
- University Graduate
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and planning skills
- Excellent communicator (verbal & written)
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements
- Knowledge of customs requirements
- Knowledge of working time legislation
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
English and Kiswahili both spoken and written.
HGV (Heavy Goods Vehicle) Driver
This is a busy, fast paced operation which offers many challenges and opportunities for the right person. This position is based at Nairobi, Kenya
Safe, efficient transportation and delivery of goods to various customers in different destinations, using a commercial motor vehicle meeting company, client, customer and legislative requirement.
All employees, Departmental Managers Performance Indicators
- Ensure safe vehicle turn around time/transit time to various delivery destinations is met.
- Responsible for the vehicle safety and standard quality requirements, including all legal requirements by law.
- Ensure that the vehicle in use is in good condition for delivery and any anomaly is reported in good time for corrective measure.
- Ensure you are familiar with the standard operating procedures for loading and offloading at the distribution centre you have been assigned and to each distributor/customer you deliver to. This includes ensuring all documentation related to delivery and from delivery are dully filled and signed where necessary and returned to the appropriate offices.
- Ensure that all documentations relataed to deliveries and from deliveries are dully filled and signed where necessary and returned to appropriate offices.
- Timely reporting of all potential risks, near misses, breakdowns and accidents to your immediate supervisors.
- Complete routine vehicle checks and ensure that the vehicle achieves the set target of fuel consumption(Km/L)
- Caution and safety on the road is to be exercised at all times and adhere to the working time directive.
- O level school certificate
- HGV Driving license
- Prior Driving experience
Minimum 3 yrs driving experience
English and Kiswahili both spoken and written.