Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
ICT and Computer jobs, KCB jobs,
Product Manager Savings & Lending
The Product Development Unit is responsible for managing the delivery of digital financial services products and services for the bank within the Digital Financial Services division. The department works closely with our platform vendors and the Technology team to define, and project manage the delivery of customer focused products and services aligned to the bank’s overall strategy and objectives.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Savings and Lending Product Management, the role holder is responsible for driving the growth and performance of the bank’s lending product portfolio to achieve our vision and impact.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
The role holder will support the Product Management team by defining product requirements, conducting market research on competing products and customer feedback to improve our product portfolio.
- Drive growth and performance of the bank’s digital lending products through customer acquisition, driving usage and collections as well as improving the experience of assigned products.
- Define and articulate the assigned products portfolio requirements, consumer and market trends as well as exploring areas for growth.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the bank’s products to competitors’ products within the financial services industry.
- Coordinate the implementation of consumer engagement activities of assigned products portfolio in partnership with marketing and customer experience to drive customer engagement to grow Net Promoter Score & reduce Customer Effort Score as per set KPIs.
- Identify, document, and recommend opportunities for growth of the assigned product portfolio.
- Create use cases and detailed product roadmap documents to articulate desired features and functionalities to technology and vendors for implementation.
- Provide training and product awareness to product support teams including customer facing and back-office support teams.
- Liaise with vendors & technology teams to ensure correct definition, documentation, and implementation of product requirements for new products and customizations of existing products to meet specific customer needs.
- Identify, document & implement changes for process improvement, in liaison with internal stakeholders from technology, risk and compliance, credit and other departments.
- Support teams that track and manage product performance metrics and financial models ensuring that product delivery stays on track and on budget.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree and professional qualifications will be added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in product development/ management or a similar role.
- Experience in digital financial services.
- Excellent project management and relationship management skills.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Monday 6th December 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Senior Information Architect
The role holder will be responsible for the Enterprise Architecture (technical, systems, business & information architecture) of Technology systems used by or to be procured by the Bank. He/She will ensure that all Technology Systems are aligned to the Enterprise Architecture Framework, Bank Policy and Best Practice. In addition, he/ she will be responsible for the secretariat of the Technology Governance Council which reviews all Technology systems used by or to be procured to ensure they are aligned to the Bank and Technology strategy, plans, policies, and standards.
- Provide information strategy and architecture for the Bank that meets business and enterprise needs, and to deliver design blueprints/artefacts that enable that architecture to be built and operated, as well as appropriately validated roadmaps.
- Design and guide the building of consistent cross functional solutions that are robust in answering deliverables that build enterprise data solutions regardless of technology or data platform.
- Develop and maintain all architectures that impact the Information Architecture of the Bank, incorporating the management of structured and unstructured data standards, roadmaps, patterns and methodologies for all business solutions and technologies
- Ensure that all solutions leverage, and consider enterprise data solutions that provide as much reuse benefit across multiple programs as feasibly possible
- Provide the leadership in breaking down, planning and sequencing the business vision & strategy into technology deliverables. Liaise with program or data platforms leadership to report and plan solution dependencies.
- Provide data engineering and data solution governance around the programs and engineering teams to ensure build components adhere to defined cross program solutions.
- Evaluate and recommend emerging technologies for data management, storage, and analytics such as IoT, BigData, Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning etc.
- Facilitate the identification and analysis of the Bank’s business drivers to deliver enterprise business, information, technical and solution architecture requirements.
- Assess the current Business framework to detect critical deficiencies and recommend for improvement in line with the IT strategy and delivery priority of the IT/Bank programs.
- Coordination of integration architecture ensuring alignments of discrete project-based integration solutions with enterprise integration architecture principals, patterns, and standards.
- Develop conceptual, logical, and physical data models to support data analysis and business intelligence.
- Participate in the IT quality assurance process.
- Expertise in supporting the delivery of complex systems, integration projects involving multiple platforms, applications, and environments among Internal and External data.
- Ability to perform impact analysis of new and proposed information architectures in relation to the current landscape and available technologies utilized in the IT environment.
- Ability to conceptualize, formulate, and present complex business demands / requirements via comprehensible models and templates.
- Hands on experience in SDLC processes & agile based development methodology.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field of study.
- At least one certification from the list: CBAP, TOGAF, ITIL Foundation.
- 5 years progressive experience in Information Technology with focus on Business Analysis, Applications Architecture or Software Development.
- Experience in at least two IT disciplines such as (Application Architecture, Application Development, Middleware, Micro Services and SOA) and Software Asset Management in a multi-tier environment.
- 3 years’ experience in Operating Systems (Windows, Unix) and Database management systems experience.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.