Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
Lipa Later Jobs, Senior Account Manager Jobs
Senior Account Manager, Nairobi
- Lipa Later is a risk free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services in affordable monthly installments. Our mission is to be a financial partner that makes living more affordable, thereby enabling people to achieve their dreams.
- To do this, we make use of financial inclusion and data-driven retail networks to increase the purchasing power of the 1-billion+ African consumers.The company is growing quickly, and as such, we are looking to recruit and onboard a team of industry leaders with the ambition and capacity to shape abright future for the continent and determine the next frontiers of the retail and consumer market in Africa This position is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Success at Lipa Later means making life more affordable for our clients. Through joining our team, you will nor only contribute towards the development of innovative products, but also play a crucial role in helping businesses, and individuals acquire the crucial items necessary to achieve their goals.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
About the role:
- The Senior Account Manager will support the Head of Business Development towards establishing and maintaining positive relationships with the organizations partners across the country. The holder of this role will report to the head of Business Development and will supervise a team of 3 account Managers. The role is based in Nairobi.
- Providing guidance, support and mentor ship to the departments Account Managers.
- Together with the Head of Business development, setting the sales targets for the business development team.
- Tracking the performance of the departments Account Managers.
- Carrying out competitor analysis, and developing strategies to stay ahead of the competition.
- Drafting and preparing business proposals.
- Gathering market insights to support partner acquisition and retention.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure alignment on campaigns and promotional strategies.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with high level partners and accounts.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications Required:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Management or a related course.
- You have at least five years’ experience in Account Management, and have experience developing and maintaining high level partnerships/Accounts.
- You have strong written and verbal communication.
- You are excited about taking on challenges and have a knack for problem solving.
- You have a track record of achieving strong results through others.
- You have experience leading a team and are able to clearly communicate tasks and objectives to the people you are leading.
- You have past experience achieving strong results in a fast paced environment.
- You have a strong track record of success in a Sales/Business development role.
How To Apply
- All written applications and CVs should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE