Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Warehouse Jobs, Cashier Jobs, Sales Jobs,
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the operations of the warehouse and team on a day to day basis to ensure that all WH Kpis and best practices are achieved and maintained.
The warehouse supervisor reports to the Logistics & Warehouse Manager.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To effectively manage the warehouse team in Nairobi and Mombasa encompassing warehousing security, dispatch, invoice record keeping and management of Parts Shipment Discrepancy Notices as well as yearly parts returns and maintain an up-do-date system.
- Achieve warehouse KPI’s in relation to stock take, remain shipments, daily counts, processing of IBTs and others as prescribed by the Logistics & Warehouse Manager.
- Ensuring the team target effieciencies levels are met and continuously improced upon
- Handling all discipline and performance related improvement for the team.
- Degree in logistics or related field
- Minimum of 4 years’ logistics and administrative supervisory experience
- Microsoft office proficient
- Proficient in the use of third party systems for corier shipments
- Clear understanding of and practice of warehouse operations
The Cashier is responsible for the day-to-day running of the Manrac’s cash office operations as per the company’s policies and objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive cash/cheques from customer/sales teams and process receipts into the customer account and cash/cheque holding accounts
- Confirm and recept all mobile moneys transfered to the company business account and initiate regular transfers from the mobile money platform to the bank
- Daily reconciliation of cash and cheque holding ledger accounts and mobile banking account
- Prepare daily banking documents and post both cash and cheque recipts and send to the bank
- Holder of a university degree in Business, Finance or Accounting from a reputable university
- Certifies Accountant CPA 9K) or ACCA desirable
- At least four years experience handling cash in a similar setup.
- Proficient in specialised ERP software
- Proficiency in Micorosoft office applications
Machine Sales Representative
The Machine Sales Representative is responsible for the sales of Catepillar products and services to an assignes account list and via face-to-face meetings
- Ensure the coverage customer meets Mantrac guidelines, both in terms of frequesncy and number of calls whilst establishing a strong relationship with the decision makers, influencers and blockers with the assigned customers
- Understand customers businesses and key needs
- Particpate in all opportunities with assigned accounts leading to accurate monthly sales outlooks and figures
- Maintained customer and opportunity data in Salesforce.com
- Engineering or Business Administration degree or equivqalent qualification
- 3/4 years industry sales experience
Method of Application
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Warehouse Supervisor’ by 27th November 2022.