Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Customer Related Jobs, Service Management Jobs, Career Opportunities,
Customer Success Analyst
Job Purpose Statement
The Quality Analyst role ensures adherence to Quality Service Standards at the Contact Centre. It is a systems, people and processes quality assurance role responsible for the success of both internal and external customers. The resource is expected to ensure exceptional quality of service delivery at the Contact Centre and support functions within NCBA.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Ideal Job Specifications
- University Degree – Upper second or equivalent.
- Certification in Quality Assurance is an added advantage.
- Lean Six Sigma is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of the principles and techniques of customer service management and Quality Assurance as well as the ability to apply them.
- Excellent understanding of the Bank’s Strategy to deliver exceptional service and ability to interpret this.
- Proficiency in MS Applications and statistical packages.
Desired work experience:
- At least 4 years’ work experience in Customer Service Management in a financial services environment with exposure to Quality Assurance/Service Excellence/Business Process Management.
Contact Centre Agent- Back Office
JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT
- To deliver excellent customer service on query and incident resolution to both internal and external customers.
- To address all customer enquiries that are beyond First Contact Resolution (FCR) threshold and handle all queries assigned by the Front Office team and other units.
- To follow up and escalate customer issues in a timely manner to ensure quality customer service and compliance with the established service standards: Owning customer requests, complaints and enquiries from end to end, and updating customers within set SLAs and KPIs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & PERCENTAGE (%) TIME SPENT
- Delivery of superior Contact Centre services in management of all escalated queries from Front Office (65%)
- Perform Operational activities to resolve customer issues (10%)
- Customer engagement on existing queries (10%)
- Execute Customer Service Requests (5%)
- Root cause analysis of recurrent issues and all other issue affecting service delivery (5%)
- Adherence to and application of established policies processes and tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance and cost containment. (2.5%)
- Reporting: Weekly and monthly reports (2.5%)
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- University degree – Upper Second or GPA 3.0.
- Three years’ experience in banking operations, with an emphasis on Digital Business product support or development or Contact Centre.
- Interaction with CRM/T24 core banking systems is an added advantage.
- Practical experience in use of relevant MS Office applications and front office experience
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent communication skills: Written, spoken and Social Media query management.