Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Technology Related Jobs, Nursing Jobs, Development Related Jobs,
Developer, Staging and Mapping
This role is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining data staging & warehouse including analytics architecture to meet business analysis and reporting needs including creating overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for clients/users.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Staging & Mapping Core Development (Stored Procedures & Azure Database)
- Maintain and support the existing .net applications.
- Build new applications based on requirements.
- Support existing APIS and build new APIS on business demand.
- Gathering of business requirements and creating architectural designs related to staging and mapping.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Provide support to the organization’s business requirements in the application and consumption of information from the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) or from other suitable source systems.
- Maintain and optimize the Application database.
- Document technical needs for ETL processes and databases, and ensuring optimal technical infrastructure is utilized.
- Write and maintain the database scripts that support the front-end application.
Staging & Mapping UI Development
- Improve the look and feel of interactive computers and product software.
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts.
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management.
- Develop high performing, scaling, and innovative end-to-end applications.
- Collaborate extensively with system engineers, product owners, subject matter experts.
- Implement solutions aligned with future and extend shared platforms.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED FOR THE JOB)
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
- development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, ASP .NET Framework and ASP.NET MVC.
- Strong knowledge of .NET infrastructure.
Closing Date: 22 December 2022
Assistant Claims Analyst
To process medical claims with a focus on cost control and management of member benefits through vetting and coding of inpatient and outpatient bills and capturing in the company medical business operating system(s)
- Verify, audit and Vet medical claims for payment for both outpatient and inpatient claims as per the claim’s manual/Standard operating procedure
- Adhere to customer service charter manual to ensure compliance to agreed turnaround times
- Prompt reporting of any identified risks during claims processing for mitigation.
- Monitor, prevent and control medical claims fraud/wastages during claims processing
- Use of data analytics to review cost and quality of service at medical service providers.
- Hold regular business meetings with service providers to ensure compliance on systems such smart card system and agreed tariffs.
- Evaluate preliminary claim information and revert to broker or insured for more information where necessary to ensure that the correct information is documented for ease in processing of member reimbursement claim
- Respond to client enquiries within 24hrs of enquiry
- Communicate and liaise with medical service providers on resolution of disputed claims
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- Medical Claims Vetting, clinical experience
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) or Diploma in Nursing (KRCHN)
Closing Date: 21 December 2022
Business Development Officer
To oversee all business development activities, achievement of set business targets, promote growth while ensuring amicable mutually beneficial business relationship with our clients/ intermediaries.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement the business development plan
- Prepare quotations, and authorize within specified limits
- Follow up on quotations to close business and to get feedback
- Facilitate product presentations
- Prepare BD activity reports
- Assist in development and implementation of new products
- Daily servicing of clients to nurture the relationship between the company and our customers
- Ensure premium collections for business closed
- Solicit for quotation requests, facilitate the quotation process to increase the conversion rate
- Establish and cultivate relationships with intermediaries and clients.
- Use and update CRM and Pipeline tool on a daily basis with activities undertaken by self or as advised by the Sales manager
- Represent UAP in business development meetings with prospective clients.
- Attend to arising customer service issues in Health business
- Assist in selection and recruitment of agents
- Collect market intelligence
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Presentation skills.
- strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Ms office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate and results driven.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Progress towards ACII or equivalentMinimum of 1 year in Business Development preferably in the Insurance Industry
Closing Date: 21 December 2022
Click Here to Apply