Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
The University of Eldoret is a public University with nine (9) schools namely; Agriculture and Biotechnology; Science; Environmental Studies; Engineering; Natural Resource Management; Education; Business and Management Sciences; Human Resource Development and Economics. It has over 15,000 students, 1300 employees and land measuring 1,057 acres.
The University operates a farm with both crops and livestock. The University has a Vision of being a “premier University that nurture global Leaders and Innovators” and a Mission of “providing quality education, training, research and consultancy in Science, Agriculture and Technology to meet the needs and aspirations of a dynamic society”. The University therefore invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the positions below;
- REGISTRAR ADMINISTRATION – JOB GRADE 15 (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
- DEPUTY UNIVERSITY LIBRARIAN – JOB GRADE 14 (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
- DEPUTY CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR; JOB GRADE 14 (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
- SENIOR ASSISTANT REGISTRAR – HUMAN RESOURCE, JOB GRADE 13
- LECTURER, JOB GRADE 12
- ASSISTANT NURSING OFFICER – JOB GRADE 8
- LABORATORY TECHNOLOGISTS – JOB GRADE 7
Terms and Conditions:
These are permanent and pensionable positions within the university and carry competitive remuneration package which include among others, basic salary, medical cover, house, transport and leave allowances.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit ten (10) copies of their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, e-mail address, telephone contacts, postal address, current post, copy of current pay slip, copy of their original National Identification Card (ID), certified copies of academic, professional certificates and testimonials to the Vice Chancellor.
All applicants must satisfy the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya by getting current (2019) and valid clearances from the following bodies:
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB);
- Commission for University Education (CUE) and
- Current (2019) certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
They should also provide three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about their competence and areas of specialization, one of which must be a recent/last employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The University of Eldoret is an equal opportunity employer thus, women, persons with disabilities and minority groups are encouraged to apply.
University of Eldoret
P.O. Box 1125 – 30100
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)